Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: About me

Re: About me

Harvestmouse- I'm fine thanks - just getting ready for work tomorrow. How are you doing?
    Blade and Angel - I hope you're a bit better today. I laid off the wine last night and feel better for it. No drink until the weekend now!

Pip xx

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

hi all
    not had to bad a day but woke up with a rash all over my chest so gave the beta blocker a miss today aagghh if its not one thing its another anyway had a few hours were i felt normal earlier and was kind of weird but good..
    hope you are all doing ok

Hi Angel , good to hear youve had a good day , apart from the rash ! i know what you mean about , if its not one thing its another , ive had pains in my abdomen today , seems to be a ongoing thing at moment , drank too much alcohol this weekend so that wont help , ill have a break from it now . Any more updates on the beta blockers

Blade

well ive stopped taking them for the minute blade as i wasnt sure if they caused the rash it is a side effect they also made me dizzy and have a bad headache so back to the drs on weds to see what he thinks

how things going blade ????

Just treading water at the moment Angel , no improvement , still have bad days where im shakey , not sleeping well and have pains in my ab which are a worry , get really hot in the nights and itchy gonna start my double dose of cit this week , thats worrying me too as i,m going away in less than 2 weeks and i dont want side effects to be worse

Fun Fun Fun

let me know what doc sys about beta blockers if thats ok

how you doing Pip ?

Ant ?

Hi Blade,

Generally, I'm ok but am a bit shaky at the minute. Just the usual illogical worries which are giving me this feeling of impending doom! Still, I would normally be much worse than this so I know the meds are playing their part and keeping it under control.

Sorting my head out is up to me and I know the meds can't do it for me. Time to give myself a talking to.

Stick with it - I'm sure you'll be feeling better before your holiday. Is it to the tropical island full of beautiful women who don't talk to you or make eye contact?

Pip x

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Jamaica Man

whats the illogical thoughts Pip , i have a similar thing where i analise every aspect of my life and always plan for the worst scenario even though after all these years it hardly ever happens , i aslo get that feeling of impending doom , like something bad is either just happened or is about to happen !

Hi Blade,

Jamaica sounds like a great idea. You'll have a lovely time and the break should really help. I'm sure you'll be feeling better by the time you go.

My anxiety causes me to have illogical thoughts and worries about almost anything but it's usually everyday things that most people wouldn't even notice and they just never seem to stop. I'm too embarrassed even to think about most of them because they seem so ridiculous despite them giving me sleepless nights but it could be anything from thinking my car's a strange colour to finding a fly in the house and thinking I'm going to have an infestation. As I said, there's no logic to it and I can stand back and see how trivial they are. It doesn't stop me becoming really anxious about them though.

Things I know I should worry about seem to pass me by. Anxiety is such an awful condition and it must be really hard for people who don't suffer from it to understand. I have definitely inherited it from my dad who was in the police force for over 30 years and dealt with some incredibly difficult situations and yet worries excessively about day-to-day issues just as I do.

As for the sense of impending doom, this is a common one for me almost like something terrible is about to happen although there's no reason for it.

Still, I remain positive and I know that all the meds in the world can't resolve it - I've got to do that for myself. They do help though. Easier said than done eh?

Pip x

Hey All
    Sorry Guys, i know i have been off line for a little while, but I'm kind of right in the middle of a real crash and burn and I don't like to write unless I can do it some justice. I do owe several people a response and I fully intend putting finger to pad properly very shortly. It seems that everyone is making positive progress ( notwithstanding to odd blip), which is great; keep it up! It sounds really odd, but I have missed posting you guys this last week and i'm not going to let slip. Blade, that beer is still the aim of the game!
    I'll be online tomorrow with something of more substance, I promise.

Take care.
    Ant

Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread Information