Hi All,

Hoping to get some experiences with coming off anti depressants.

I've been taking Paroxetine for the past 2 months, they did indeed help but of course with all anti-depressants I've had some side effects which included my appetite going through the roof...my sex drive becoming basically non-existent which was depressing in itself as my husband and I lost our first pregnancy 3 months ago and have been wanting to try again. I suspect that losing my pregnancy caused my anxiety and depression to return.

I've been feeling much better and decided I wanted to come off the anti depressants so I could get my life back on track and finally try for a family again. I've gone back on the elevit and have been doing well this past week and feeling pretty good so overall....pretty happy.

However, I've noticed that I've been feeling exhausted...dizzy, nauseous and waking up with night sweats (although that could just be because I'm too warm in bed). Even though I've been sleeping just fine I am still so tired....I'll sleep for 12 hours and still feel exhausted.

If anyone has any experiences they could share with me that would be much appreciated. Is any of these symptoms I am experiencing normal? I have to admit I was very very anxious for 3 months which no doubt has put stress on my body...is this why I am so exhausted?

Thanks,
Electric Blue