Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Changed from Cit to Sertraline

Re: Changed from Cit to Sertraline

Well today woke up no anxiety.but feel it underlying like it will pop up. but ok today. x doctor away this week. how's everyone x

Oh GRRRR to doc being away this week, but atleast you know next week you will be onto something better that will work for you as it should xxx

I'm having a minor anxiety pang (hoping it wont snowball) as OH made a comment about having a lay in on Sunday, and that he would rather be at home if he couldnt have a lay in round mine. But he said it came out all wrong, and didnt mean it, and we moved on to having the best Sunday ever which is good. So I won't let it get to me, as I know he loves me more than anything.

How was everyone elses weekend?

Jo - are you sticking on the Sertraline for now? Wouldn't it be great if by the end of this week they started working!!!!!

Hi everyone

Glad you're feeling a bit brighter today Jo !!!!!!

Littlemadam, blokes are like that, can't put their brains into gear before opening their mouths!!!!!!!

Shame about Alfredo1, she really tried so hard on Sertraline, 10 weeks wasted, fingers crossed her next AD suits her better.

I'm getting there little by little, still got probs with Diarrheoa (think thats the right spelling) first thing in the morning though, thought it would've stopped by now after 8 weeks, any tips would be gratefully recieved

You're right. man hee hee sounds like you feeling better though.

i not too bad today still so tired. gutted for Alfredo but like you said lets hope next ones good.

What other problems you having jimsmrs?

Fingers crossed for us. xx

Morning everyone!

Jimsmrs, I have exactly the same as you, I can't believe the drugs do that to us! Is a crazy side effect. Have you tried taking any of those anti diarrhoea tablets? They might work, I'm just living with it currently, it comes and goes, and I was so used to my routine before ha ha x

Well done Jo for an ok day, that is a small improvement, so I hope it keeps going xxxx

I'm ok too, my colleague is belittling my panic attack last night which is annoying, I'd love to see her live a day in our shoes! My bank card got declined in Asdas, and all these thoughts of having no cash etc etc and paying the mortgage on my own sent me into complete anxiety hell, so spent last night trying to calm myself down. Plus point was by the end of it I was so tired I fell asleep and had a reasonable nights sleep yay!!!!

So how is everyone today? Any gossip?

xxx

Hi All
    Thought I'd add my wee bit if thats ok. I've been on sertraline for 11 years 50mg for 10 years on & off and 100mg since October last year.

In the past few weeks I've been feeling worse, feeling down, tired, anxious, dizzy spells have returned. You know that way when you turn your head it seems to take your brain a little longer to catch up?

Thinking of heading back to the GP sooner than expected? Maybe get a change.

x

Hi all,
    Well, I am about to take my first ven.....wish me luck!
    I'll keep you posted

Hope you're having a better day today.

Kerrie
    xxxx

Hi Jo yes I am feeling much better, except for this damn diarrhoea. not in any pain and it's only when I get up of a morning and sorry to be so graphic,but I can see what I eaten the day before. I'm at the doctors tomorrow for my monthly review so going to tell her, was thinking I might be lactose intolerant. Glad you're still feeling ok, the tiredness will get better, just another rotten side effect.

Hi Littlemadam I take the Imodium every morning, wish mine would come and go, can't remember the last time I had a proper poo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take no notice of your colleague, they're just pig ignorant. Hope what happened in the Asda didn't set you back too much, that's what this illness does it hides your coping skills. Hope you get it sorted with your bank.

Hi crazyscot, welcome to the thread,
    sounds like it may have stopped working for you, go to your GP before you start to feel even worse.

Hi Kerrie, loads and loads of luck with the Ven, you must be so frustrated after 10 weeks on Sert.

Hugs to everyone and keep posting

Lesley
    xxxx

Hi all

Im now on week 9 of sert and am feeling a bit better at the moment anxiety/depression wise.Started to pick up on week 8. I went on holiday abroad recently and it has done me good realising what I can do if i put my mind to it. I was so worried before I went but I DID IT It wasnt without its horrors but on the whole I enjoyed it (-change of scene and all that)and its given me a bit of confidence to go out now and not be too anxious.

I have the runs in the morning too still ( and at other times occasionally) It started about week 3 or 4 I think.I dont like it. Am wondering whether to take some Immodium to help or wait a bit longer and see. Cutting out fruit etc. I took citalopram some years ago and remember that had a similar effect but cant remember when it got better only that it did at some stage!

Hope everyone is having a good day. Things can only get better .

Mo x

Hi everyone

ignore your colleague. they just.don't understand.

Good luck Alfredo. do hope these work for you.

Glad you still having good days. other than poo ! hope it settles.

I having ok day today woke up fine for second day went gym nd friends but last hour feel rubbish and tearful little. so up and down.

x

---------- Post added at 13:56 ---------- Previous post was at 13:53 ----------

Hello mo. glad you feeling better. it takes so long hey. i been on sertraline 100 mg for four weeks now so iy may be i need little bit longer?? Had great two mornings which is a first. x

---------- Post added at 14:00 ---------- Previous post was at 13:56 ----------

Think.g i may up it what you think?or stay as is

Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread Information