Thread: Spotting on day 10 :(

Spotting on day 10 :(

Had a horrific period which lasted about 7 days then on day 10 I had some spotting not enough to wear a pad but enough to scare the **** out of me!!!
    I have had 2 scans in the last 6 years the last one around 2 years ago on 1st scan they said I had fibroids and the 2nd I had a bulky uterus from fibroids.
    I'm 41 and periods Have changed over the last couple of years well since having the twins 7 years ago!

So should I rush to the docs with this slight spotting or wait and see what the next month or so brings? I had a clear smear test in April

Is spotting a sign of ovary cancer??

Kate x

Re: Spotting on day 10 :(

I really wouldn't worry too much. I'd defintiely see what next month brings. Kids changes everything, well so my mum tells me I have no personal experience yet myself.
    I also don't want to sound rude in anyway so please don't take it that way, but you are 41 and I'm not saying it's the menapause just yet, but my mum (who's now 55) has had odd periods for years now, maybe it's just the start of your body changing again?

Thread Information