Thread: Really need help...scared

Really need help...scared

Hi everyone...you may have read my post bout my being scared I have pancreatic cancer. I have had upper abdominal pain and mid back pain for a few weeks now...3 weeks ago i started getting itchy skin. I have been to my doctor twice for this, he has scheduled an ultrasound but it won't be until later October. Today I noticed when I went to the bathroom the BM was yellowish, not brown at all...I am absolutely terrified now. Should I go back to my doctor tomorrow and request blood tests and see if he can speed up the ultrasound or just go straight to emergency and get things checked there....thanks for listening.....I am so scared...I\m only 49...my daughter is 10....she can't be without a dad this young
    Last edited by angrry; 10-09-12 at 01:36.

Re: Really need help...scared

Mine are yellow all the time to be honest and loads of others on here have that too.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

ty for the reply nomorepanic...i guess what i'm looking at is the entirety of the symptoms...not just the yellowish bm...it seems it's just one more symptom to add to the list

Well only you can decide what to do about it - I am just telling you it can be normal.

If you feel you need to see the doc then please do go back and ask about it but I am sure it is nothing.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

ok ty

As I can't get to sleep because of bad abdominal pain despite only having 2 hours sleep last night with the same I think i might be able to help, or at least let you know you're not alone.

I was terrified of pancreatic cancer too a couple of weeks ago, I had yellow BM's for about 3 weeks, my Dr gave me a blood test and said everything is fine except low calcium, and low vitamin D, low and behold a few days later my BM's went back to brownish coloured, a bit loose, but brown.

I had itchy skin too, and I still do but my Dr doesn't seem worried.

tyvm Jim...that does help a bit....i hope you feel better soon too

ok...I was able to get an appt with my doctor this afternoon...I will ask him to do blood tests to see if my liver function is ok and all the enzymes are normal...if not..hopefully he can move up the date of the ultrasound....still pretty worried tho

Thread Information