Home | Contact | Sitemap | Privacy Policy | Terms and conditions
User Name
Password
Symptoms Do you have any symptoms that you would like others to comment on or help with. Post messages here.

Old 27-09-12, 22:59
Intermediate Member

Re: Adrenalin rush from stomach?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elle-Kay View Post
I do know exactly what you mean - I've sort of forgotten what it's like just to be excited for something, because all the excitement "symptoms" have come to be associated with panic & fear. Consequently I feel "fearful" about my birthday, Christmas, our anniversary... lol
This made me lol Elle-Kay...because I am exactly the same..It was only earlier today my friend mentioned Christmas approaching..to which my response was a knot in the belly and "oh no..a very feel-sick day" lol. Funny thing is..I love everything about Christmas..the build up and all the festivities but the day itself I always feel anxious!! I am now going to take a new approach to my adrenaline rush! "It's just adrenaline" will be my new mantra..instead of "oh no,I'm about to have a panic attack and pass out" lol
Old 27-09-12, 23:01

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopylu86 View Post
This made me lol Elle-Kay...because I am exactly the same..It was only earlier today my friend mentioned Christmas approaching..to which my response was a knot in the belly and "oh no..a very feel-sick day" lol. Funny thing is..I love everything about Christmas..the build up and all the festivities but the day itself I always feel anxious!! I am now going to take a new approach to my adrenaline rush! "It's just adrenaline" will be my new mantra..instead of "oh no,I'm about to have a panic attack and pass out" lol
Well if nothing else your new mantra is easier to say
Old 30-09-12, 09:14

Quote:
Originally Posted by lleksam View Post
You know adrenalin is produced near the stomach, around the kidneys, I can feel adrenalin being pumped out when I get anxious.

You're just experiencing it being produced.
Yeah exactly the same for me...somedays it's almost like I'm at a fairground on all the coasters....

My belly is where it's at...I get it a lot whilst trying to sleep which is awful.....
Old 30-09-12, 10:43
Intermediate Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Em84 View Post
Yeah exactly the same for me...somedays it's almost like I'm at a fairground on all the coasters....

My belly is where it's at...I get it a lot whilst trying to sleep which is awful.....
This is a perfect description and I also get it as I am drifting off!! I put lavender oil on my pillow last night and I fell straight asleep! xx
Old 02-10-12, 21:24

I think I'm experiencing something similar though It's more like that jump you get briefly when you almost drop something or trip but It last a lot longer and it feels like my hearts sinking.
Old 02-10-12, 21:28

Ya it's like the feeling when you're on a swing and you go high and your stomach drops, all you can do is take a deep breath : ) and not fear it as it'll soon pass and does not mean any thibg is wrong. Sometimes our body just fires off adreline for no reason,
Old 23-10-12, 23:11

Yeah I seem to get this too, for me it seems to come from the chest or sternum area and is warm feeling that shoots around the body. It comes when I am feeling nervous or that butterflies type feeling. I also get it just before I drift off also

Tags
adrenalin, rush, stomach