Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: depersonalization and derealization

Re: depersonalization and derealization

i have the same when i am stood in a que... im concentrating so much on feeling ligh headed i think i actually wobble or sway... wether i do or not i dont know... and then having a conversation its as if im not even there... like im watching myself... im not sure if that bit makes sense but i think you might know what i mean, it is horrible.... you forget how it feels to just feel normal...ish again.... when ive been really bad i do have diazepam... i take one and then suddenly its gone... which help as i know its just harmless old anxiety ruining my day again.... arrgghhhh !! lol.... crap..it does help knowing your not alone doesnt it... i feel better just knowing you feel the same... one day we will have a conversation about feeling..... GRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT one day

xx

Quote Originally Posted by Carly Lou View Post
    i have the same when i am stood in a que... im concentrating so much on feeling ligh headed i think i actually wobble or sway... wether i do or not i dont know... and then having a conversation its as if im not even there... like im watching myself... im not sure if that bit makes sense but i think you might know what i mean, it is horrible.... you forget how it feels to just feel normal...ish again.... when ive been really bad i do have diazepam... i take one and then suddenly its gone... which help as i know its just harmless old anxiety ruining my day again.... arrgghhhh !! lol.... crap..it does help knowing your not alone doesnt it... i feel better just knowing you feel the same... one day we will have a conversation about feeling..... GRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT one day

xx
    Yes it is soo weird and everyone else is so relaxed and im sort of moving around in the Que because my legs feel numb and i know exactly what you mean about talking and as if im not here. It is so weird it is almost like everything is a dream or your sort of a bit unconscious through it? wow this seems to weird ive not spoken to anyone like me, and then i get people looking at me but ive learned not to care now because i am worried more about me passing out or not. Such a weird feeling it is unreal. I want some diazipam but the doctors won't give me any they say incase i get addicted? Im going Tuesday and asking for some i really need something. Yes one day we will be fine lol it is just about the battle to get there x

How old are you may i ask ? Yes diazepam can be because it does work very well.... but i only have it if need be... i think the doctors may feel you could rely on it, plus it sometimes is only given in the most severe circumstance... i only have it because my HA GAD OCD and depersonalization got very out of control a couple years ago.... to the point i was in a&e all the time convinced i was dying of cancer or something... there are lots of other meds you can try tho have you tried any herbal remedies?

How old are you may i ask ? Yes diazepam can be because it does work very well.... but i only have it if need be... i think the doctors may feel you could rely on it, plus it sometimes is only given in the most severe circumstance... i only have it because my HA GAD OCD and depersonalization got very out of control a couple years ago.... to the point i was in a&e all the time convinced i was dying of cancer or something... there are lots of other meds you can try tho have you tried any herbal remedies?
    o right yeah, im 20 and ive tired antidepressants and they really do not work for me. But ive not tried no herbal remedies, The doctors try to always give me antidepressants and they make me ill. I think because im young that could be why they do not want to give me diazepam. I think they think im mad whenever i go in there because i come out with so much symptoms im going through. Wow im sorry to hear you was in a really bad way, im abit like that now i think im dying everyday but i just try and pull myself out of this big hole im in. I really wanted to to Xanax because ive heard alot of good things but doctors just seem to not wan to give me anything apart from antidepressants and i really think a chilling out pill will work because late at night when im really tired i don't seem to have the symptoms as im really relaxed.

yes its difficult... i started on lots of different things.. i was 24 when it all started with my health anxiety etc etc... im 27 now... i was really bad... i called the ambulance out many times when having a panic attack.. i even did it late at night when my boyfriend was asleep and he was awoken by the paramedic saying we have your girlfriend downstairs.... i just didnt want him to worry... constant worry over dying, had test after test for every new symptom going.... this went on for 2 years until i went on mirtazapine and diazepam and suddenly over night i was feeling better... because in my head the meds were working and it was just anxiety causing it...
    i came off the mirt last year and did really well... but this year for whatever reason its back... and im slipping off down that slope again... your not alone, you just have to trust its nothing sinister.... xx

yes its difficult... i started on lots of different things.. i was 24 when it all started with my health anxiety etc etc... im 27 now... i was really bad... i called the ambulance out many times when having a panic attack.. i even did it late at night when my boyfriend was asleep and he was awoken by the paramedic saying we have your girlfriend downstairs.... i just didnt want him to worry... constant worry over dying, had test after test for every new symptom going.... this went on for 2 years until i went on mirtazapine and diazepam and suddenly over night i was feeling better... because in my head the meds were working and it was just anxiety causing it...
    i came off the mirt last year and did really well... but this year for whatever reason its back... and im slipping off down that slope again... your not alone, you just have to trust its nothing sinister.... xx
    Sorry to hear about your experience it really is horrible. I think i have just hit rock bottom and starting to try mend myself. There has been many of times where i could of sworn i was dying and wanted to call a ambulance but my mum wouldn't because she knows im not seriously ill. She reassures me everyday that im fine and i need to be strong and it is all anxiety. If it wasn't for her i think i would of called them many of times. Im just so worried because ive only have a bloodtest,xray,oxygen levels tested, and blood pressure, eyes tested ect and once i did go in hospital because i couldn't breathe to find out i was actually fine then soon as they checked me over and said i was fine it went away. I just feel ive not had enough testing it drives me mad. Thanks for your help i will go Doctors Tuesday and see if he can give me anything for it. Your also not alone and you have been better before and you can get back to there.. You will soon be back to your self gain like i will x Anxiety is a weird thing. x

anxiety is really a weird thing... took me a long time to believe it was anxiety making me feel like this. exactly as soon as the paramedics arrived or i was told im fine its just anxiety i immediately felt better.... so that just proves its anxiety... yes just speak to the docs, even if you feel the need to see a different doctor that you have before, thats what i did in the end and she was a god send..
    thank you, i really hope i go back to how i was before... id rather go back to being 18 again tho.... i never worried about anything at all.... just worried if my hair didnt look right... need to go back to becoming like that again.... lol !!
    youll be fine... you really will be... it is just anxiety and you some how need to throw yourself into doing something... i did a diary of how i felt everyday... it really really helped...

anxiety is really a weird thing... took me a long time to believe it was anxiety making me feel like this. exactly as soon as the paramedics arrived or i was told im fine its just anxiety i immediately felt better.... so that just proves its anxiety... yes just speak to the docs, even if you feel the need to see a different doctor that you have before, thats what i did in the end and she was a god send..
    thank you, i really hope i go back to how i was before... id rather go back to being 18 again tho.... i never worried about anything at all.... just worried if my hair didnt look right... need to go back to becoming like that again.... lol !!
    youll be fine... you really will be... it is just anxiety and you some how need to throw yourself into doing something... i did a diary of how i felt everyday... it really really helped...
    thank you, I will speak to doctors and see if he can give me something as im pretty sure it is all anxiety. Well even being in the shop and my legs go jelly and i feel dizzy proves it too. I will do something like that i have to for my therapist write things down and it does help. Thank you for your support tonight i really appreciate it and i wish you all the best and i know you will get better you beat it once and you can do it again.. we both can x

yes we will get better... we just have to be positive... somehow... let me know how you get on at the docs... the diary is a good thing and during the time your writing it you probably wont feel as anxious because your concentrating on that

yes we will get better... we just have to be positive... somehow... let me know how you get on at the docs... the diary is a good thing and during the time your writing it you probably wont feel as anxious because your concentrating on that
    Yes that is very true it defo will help me, Thank you and i will keep you updated .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information