Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Feel lousy

Re: Feel lousy

mummyanxious, neither am I!!!!

I hate the gym, I hate exercise, I eat a load of junk, am the wrong side of 40, have GAD/panic and yet my blood pressure is low.

Things don't always add up, nor have to, they just are, it doesn't mean anything sinister is going on.

I can't help but think that if you do 'know the symptoms of anxiety' you would know that many of yours are anxiety symptoms! Shortness of breath, weakness, chest pains/tightness, fatigue, ringing in the ears, etc. x

Mummy I've had a quick look at your posts. Since May they almost all relate to your heart/respiratory tract, with a few cancer lated posts thrown in for good measure. If you really believe that you're at risk, that you're incorrectly diagnosed, follow my earlier advice.

In the meanwhile it's worth saying that, to press, you've been subjected to an echo test, ECG tests, x-rays, oxygen levels tested, heart listened to, the list goes on. Diagnosis: ectopic beats. I have them.

Early September you acknowledged that your anxiety was getting the better of you, yet today you say different. Which is it? Anxiety disorder or some godawful un diagnosed disease?

Also, in the same month,you were given the all clear for your heart, again. You asked for and then received a lot of advice and support and just two days later you'd moved onto some other terrible illness - disregarding what had been said previously, or the clarity provided by your doctor/s.

You say you don't Google etc, so where do all these ill-health ideas come from. I'm a very intelligent woman and I honestly haven't heard of some of the maladies regularly shared on NMP.

Mummy you're on a horrible one way trip to nowhere good. Please accept that you're ill in a way that you're simply not acknowledging. There is only so much help and support a person can be offered. You're not listening, however much you think that you are.

Do the good people of this forum the service of accepting their help and advice. Tackle the anxiety - therein lies the crux of your road back to wellness.

In the event something I say looks off kilter or I've made a spelling mistake it's not me, it's my iPad. Auto-correct is a damn nuisance and I'm too lazy to get upright and sit at my desktop computer

Quote Originally Posted by mummyanxious View Post
    why should my pulse and bp be low therefore.
    99/79 is NORMAL BP. 60 pulse rate is NORMAL. In fact it's excellent! Think what you want but you don't have low BP.

Good Luck
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information