Thread: Neck may be causing all of our symptoms!!

Neck may be causing all of our symptoms!!

Hey Guys,

Just thought id throw something out here and see if anyone else agrees.

So for many months (6 months) i have had so many symptoms
    - brain fog, tinnitus, stiff neck, weird vision, derealization, eyelash twitching have just felt completely out of it.
    - For a bit i even noticed an eyelid drooping, and thought i had unequal pupils. Its been absolute hell.

So i did some researching (lots!) and i started looking at our neck and the muscles and spine in there. I have been to the chiropractor once and have started to manually massage certain muscles for the past week and i can already feel myself getting better.

PLEASE PLEASE IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THE SYMPTOMS ABOVE, look into these they may whats causing many of the symptoms you are having.

do some research on SCM muscles (and how to massage them) and the GB20 pressure point in your neck. Because like a said i have started to work these muscles and feel way better already, it may be something this simple causing many of ou problems.

Regards,

Dexter

SarahH is offline Most Naughty-ish Member Ever

Re: Neck may be causing all of our symptoms!!

Yes I can relate to that. I have been seeing a chiropractor and it is incredible the difference he has made!

Sarah

You could be describing my symptoms. Perhaps I should give a chiropractor a go. I'm going back to the doctors on Thursday as I'm convinced I have a brain tumour. I want referring but I quite often have headache at the back of my head above my neck.

I have just Googled this and I am amazed. Apparently if they are tender to the touch then you probably do need to massage them and they probably are causing you problems. Mine are very tender. Thank you so much for this.

I thought I had a brain tumour and had a brain MRI to rule it out. I didn't start to notice an improvement in my symptoms until I started seeing a physio. He said that tension held in your neck and shoulders can cause dizziness, numbness etc, exactly the problems I had been having.

goog the SCM muscles and see how amazing that muscle is!

Now i know not everything on the internet is true but give it a true. I have been massaging my SCM daily for a week or so, and stretching my whole neck many times a day. And i promise you my symptoms have decreased. Still have some weird vision, but i am way better then i was 6 months ago.

I know exactly what you mean about the brain tumour scares i thought i had one for many months.

cheers

dexter

Hi it was my SCM muscle which was the main problem for me at the time. I had never heard of it but the physio said mine was really tight and full of tension. He spent nearly an hour manipulating it , I felt worse the next day then got better as the days went on.

Thread Information