Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Free at last

Re: Free at last

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    She's too demanding for me, she would eat me for breakfast!
    Now Terry, you know all about my other "issues". I couldn't possibly change my bran flakes for human flesh. I'm not Hannibal Lecter(well, not quite yet)

My self esteem just took another hit, people won't even eat me!

I can't see any rules in the t&c's about cannabalism so we should be ok

Don't think we're feeding anyone's anxiety on that one....just for a change

Stop dining off our banter!

This is my opinion and my thread so read it and weep because every word is true. You people are on ***** *** extremely offensive - admin* and don't know it. Stress kills. The door is open and you are still trying to get out the window.

I am the only one on this site who is totally 100% cured. And I sure as the hell did not get it crying in my beer. The last stage of the program I used is exposure to see if all you have learned works. Well you certainly gave me exposure. Everyone who was getting better you drove away. Driving them off to private message wasn't good enough was it. You had to create enough stress that they would leave. Look around you. WHO LEFT. newme went back to her site, a site using the same principles I shared with you. panicgurl who is well on her way to being cured. Sam who is also well on her way. Sam who brought you interesting threads everyone could enjoy.They were going to stay and help, but you don't want help. What are you doing here anyway? You don't play the games. Why would you, they take skill. There is absolutely no one here that can take my score in Bug. It takes cognitive skill not just fast fingers. You actually have to think for that one. You can't can you. Your minds are locked in one mode and rotting there. You can't change and your scared to change. Read the threads of the rest of the people who are gone. Two things sent them away. Getting away from the negative crap here and getting away from the negative crap. Quite a few people were starting to use positive thought. You can do that at home, you don't need to be here.

If any of them are reading and want my Email, drop me a PM.

If anyone wants to try a real CBT program, go to ******** *removed as advertising - admin.* Be warned, it is Canadian. The site isn't as pretty and there are no games but there is support. And no prejudice. You will be welcomed and people don't back bite.

Oh and if you think this is a leaving speech you are wrong. PM is above the slime, I am going to stay and watch you *too offensive to remain - admin*. You are well on your way.

So that was for the old boys network. PM is still open to anyone with any questions. *no longer open* - admin

This is a lot milder than what I wanted to say. I just really wanted to say what truly ********offensive- admin* people some of you are. And that if you aren't cured after ten years you never will be. *alarmist and unproven - admin* There is no cure for ******* offensive - admin* but you could quit spreading it.
    Last edited by Pipkin; 06-07-15 at 21:03.

Cured? Perhaps in your opinion but not from what you are showing on this site.

Once again showing a total lack of respect towards everyone here.

People make their own choice to leave and I am sure that many of us have different opinions as to who we would have liked to see go and who should have stayed.

That is irrelevant as it is their decision.

Davit, you are not a well man. I seriously urge you to consider this for your own wellbeing.

I'm deadly serious now. Please help yourself.

Agreed Paul. This is a serious issue and it needs action now.

It has been sorted now.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thanks Nic you are a total star.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread Information