Thread: All Of You That Hear Your Heartbeat Everyday?

All Of You That Hear Your Heartbeat Everyday?

I have posted so many times about this subject I know people are getting tired of it but I have one last question to ask you all that have what i have.The pulse hearing isn't suppose to be dangerous..But Its so odd..Some days it seems as though it comes from my chest other days it seems to radiate from the back of my head other times my neck.i have lost a great deal of weight and maybe thats the reason I hear it all over..Is it possible that is the reason?I also hear stomach noises that I have never in my life hear.. I ask once again is this possible that such a weight loss could cause hearing my pulse coming from my chest from my neck and from my head as well..It sounds logical and I think really there is nothing to worry about .I try to ignore it and do pretty good,but I suppose I wake every morning thinking its going to go away.I keep worrying about my heart making weird noises and been told im not hearing actually my heartbeat,but the arteries and such that run through the head.My question to those who have this heartbeat noise around the clock does yours sound like its coming from different place..Like chest ,neck and head and not just in your ears.. Its just hard for me to imagine going through life like this with hearing this forever.Its so depressing and sad..but suppose there could be worse things in my life..I know many people get anxiety attacks and can hear their pulse while they are upset and then it goes away ,but mine isnt like that at all..its just odd times..It worries me and there is no use to try to ask doctors about it because they say its stress and benign.It really bothers me and just had a few things to ask of those that here their's all the time..

PRAYER FOR FREEDOM FROM SUFFERING

May all beings everywhere plagued
    with sufferings of body and mind
    quickly be freed from their illnesses.
    May those frightened cease to be afraid,
    and may those bound be free.
    May the powerless find power,
    and may people think of befriending each other.
    May those who find themselves in trackless, fearful wilderness--
    the children, the aged, the unprotected--
    be guarded by beneficent celestials,
    and may they swiftly attain Buddhahood.

hi,

i hear a pulse often and feel it often in my fingers if my arms are crossed or whatever. also if i'm lying in bed i can hear it if my ear is pressed to my pillow.

the reason why you keep hearing it and feeling it is because you have become sensitized to everything that is happening in your body at the moment, and for those of us that have been suffering from panic and anxiety that means a lot of us are going to be very sensitive to our heart beats.

it will go eventually - patients

Emma

Hello I can hear my heartbeat and feel my arteries pumping blood around my body all the time. I believe it is becasue I am very slender (some might say skinny!). in fact, if I lie down, my skin moves up and down where the main arteries are as the blood is being pumped around. I can hear it all the time, but I have to think about it to be able to hear it now, as I have got used to it. sometimes, when I am going to slepp or I am quiet it can be very distracting.

Hi
    I also hear my heart beat and feel it, particually in my head. I feel every pulse. The problem is anxiety / panic make you suspect every thing is something bad when it really isnt. Over time i have got used to these stange sensations and hardly notice them.
    Hope this helps you
    Nick

It does get better

If i am anxious i hear and feel my heart pumping like crazy. It may not be over 100, i do check it, but it is still really thumping away. If i am just sitting i am usually ok, but if i go to the loo or go upstairs my heart goes crazy, banging away and thumping in my head and neck and all over!!! It scares me too but i do my best to try and avoid it and even try distraction tactics to take my mind off it until it goes away. It is annoying and scary, but ok i think, just how we are at the moment. I was sitting watching tv this morning and i just got up to the window and when i sat back down it was going mad. Really hard and strong and LOUD. I know exactly what it is like and i don't like it either.

Angiebaby.x
    It takes a minute to get anxiety, but a lifetime to get rid of it!!!

I hear my heartbeat a lot. Sometimes it sounds like a big bass drum, at others it is a gentle rythmic sound.
    It feels like my heart is in my ears when it is loud but it IS anxiety for me.
    Don't feel you are bothering your doc, you are entitled to advice.
    Happyone
    x

"Today is the day before tomorrow. Tomorrow is another day." wisdom of my daughter!

Thanks to all that replied and like I said I know this has been posted more times than I have posted anything else.I worry because it sounds loud and other times I can barely hear it .I worry that my blood pressure is actually high and they don't know it and then there are times that I feel that there is not enough pressure.Its all confusing and worrisome.I just wish it would all go away but so does everybody else that has this.Sometimes I start thinking maybe im not getting enough oxygen to my brain and my thinking isn't correct and there is a blockage somewhere then I call my nurse friend and she says you dont have a blockage ..and then I tell her about the way the heart sounds and she says to me..If you can hear your heartbeat you know that its a good day..doesn't matter what it sounds like you are alive..So I suppose she is right and wanted to say thank all of you .It feels better to know im not alone.When you try to tell others what you feel or hear they can't understand because of not having it.Happyone especially wanted to tell you that your description sounds almost exactly like mine..how long have you had yours?

PRAYER FOR FREEDOM FROM SUFFERING

May all beings everywhere plagued
    with sufferings of body and mind
    quickly be freed from their illnesses.
    May those frightened cease to be afraid,
    and may those bound be free.
    May the powerless find power,
    and may people think of befriending each other.
    May those who find themselves in trackless, fearful wilderness--
    the children, the aged, the unprotected--
    be guarded by beneficent celestials,
    and may they swiftly attain Buddhahood.

Thread Information