Thread: brain tumor fear

brain tumor fear

Hi guys, I'm 20 years old and I suffer from anxiety and hypochondria and sinus and allergies, lately for the past 5-6 maybe 7 days ive had this weird headache like a sinus headache but not only in my forehead and around my nose but its also causing vague pains allover my skull**and I'm so scared that I have a brain tumor I wanna live life and work and go to school not die*, other than that I have no other symptoms like I said its kind of like a sinus headache ( I am stuffy) but its causing sensations all over my head and my neck is sore

Re: brain tumor fear

Doesn't sound in any way like a headache produced by a brain tumour. If you've got stuffiness and sinus pain then it's probably just a combination of allergies and tension headaches. Give it a couple of days and if the headaches don't subside, see a doctor.

Stiff neck and sinus like headaches are related, I don't know how but after having a shooting pain in my neck, I had horrible sinus headaches and swollen eyes for sometime. It goes on it own, try some hot baths with epsom salts, it will ease your neck stiffness. Doesn't sound like a brain tumor at all.

I've read many posts exactly identical to mine with the weird head sensations ! And stuffiness !! And sinus on anxiety forums

I have suffered from weird sensations for years, some through anxiety.

I actually found out some of them are coming from the muscles and nerves in my back, which I now go to a physio for, they are nothing to worry about but can contribute to a tension and stiff feeling, may be worth a look into as physios are great.

Other than that have you tried taking anithistamine for a week if your not allergic to them, this may help, you have to take them for a week before they really kick into your system for hayfever e.t.c, if your not allergic cetrazine are better than latoradine you can get over the counter or in any supermarket

Thread Information