Thread: Scared of Diazepam....

Scared of Diazepam....

Hi All,

I am having a hard time with anxiety at the moment and I have tried Betablockers and now my doctor has prescribed Diazepam but last time I took this it scared the life out of me as it made me have a full fledged panic attack and feel even worse than before.

Plus I took too many at once....it is what I OD'd on hence being scared.

Please could someone help?

HB xx

Re: Scared of Diazepam....

about 5mg at tea time should take the edge off your anxiety if you've told yourself your going to have a panic attack you will have one!
    beware 2mg will do sod all may aswell have a smartie

I wish my GP would give me diazepam. They are the only tablets that calm me down.
    ohwell ,you made me

Well you were right, 2mg did sod all!

I can take up to 3 a day so have taken the last 2 tonight and I'm feeling quite relaxed now, feels good
    I'm only taking them if I really really need to as I don't want to just rely on them.

HB xx

2mg knocks me out lol glad your getting some respite from the anxiety tho especially until your ven increase kicks in XX

2mg, PRN works for me very well but if you think you will be anxious you will even on five.
    I use it once or twice a month for a muscle relaxer because I can't take flexoral.

Two cups of Lemon Balm teas is equivalent to 1mg lorazepam or 5 mg valium instead. I grow it, in my flower beds. It is a perennial and easy to grow.

Quote Originally Posted by HunniBee View Post
    Well you were right, 2mg did sod all!

I can take up to 3 a day so have taken the last 2 tonight and I'm feeling quite relaxed now, feels good
    I'm only taking them if I really really need to as I don't want to just rely on them.

HB xx
    Hi HunniBee,

I just want to but in here and remind you that you have taken a 2mg Diazepam despite being afraid to do so. Well done. It didn't work but you did it and that is no small thing.

So, there was at least an upside to this.

my doc gave me 7x2mg diazepam I was like are you serious? they wont touch me He said he doesn't want me to become dependant pffft but its ok to give me mirtazapine which within 4 nights sent me packing off to anger management

my mom went in and said she couldn't sleep and doesn't tolerate sleeping tabs and he gave her 30 x 10mg tamazepam so theres food for thought

look no further than me your number 1 drug advice centre lmao

hth
    kris

Diazepam blocks negative thought from crossing the synapses. The more negative thought you have the more you need. You can help it by thinking positive, but that is not going to work if your attitude is negative. A little CBT here would help.

Thread Information