Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Desperate again please help, permanent dizziness & tension headache

Re: Desperate again please help, permanent dizziness & tension headache

syg I know the feeling mate.The pain my neck and posture give me send me into anxiety.Its the head tingling senaations that bother me most.Strange nerves tingling itching.An overwhleming sensation at times and last week I was really dizzy.My job makes things worse I litter pick and brush the streets ao im lookin down all day.
    Ive thought about giving up work thats how bad its gotten.
    I tio bounce from health priblem to problem.
    I take stomach pills everyday as I suffer bad reflux another gift from my seven or 8 years of anxiety.
    I cant get off them pills either I think they have messed up my natural stomach acid production
    the health anxiety with me started after afew tramuatic incidents in my life and probably from my years of drug abuse.
    Thats when I started getting the classic symptoms pulpitations trouble breathing etc and the health worries just snowballed from there but its the neck and head which really affect me most today.
    My gp says when youre stressed youre muscles all tighten in the neck but I find it hard to understand were all this tingling and itching an headaches come from.
    My mris didnt show any compression on nerves but obviously that is what happens of you have disc degeneration in the next.
    Just gotta listen to the gp I guess.
    What medication are you on?

I just take propranalol and diazepam at the moment to stop the full on extreme panic attacks. I just want to go back to normal headache and dizziness free, feels like it's never going to happen, but I said that last time and then suddenly it all went away.

youre lucky to be getting diazepam.Mybpractice only proscribe 2mg of diazepam to me for short periods probably because of my past drug use.
    I too suffer frpm panic attacks altho not as extreme as they were years ago.I was on propanolol for years even the 24 hr kind 160mg.They help with the racing heart.But i suspect they gave me psorasis.Something in never had until all this kicked off.
    Im currently proscribed mirtazapine and prozac but dont like taking them.
    The panic attacks get better when you realize that they only are panic attacks.
    I know exactly how you feel but its not easy too axcept that all our problems are anxiety based.
    My neck is aching now and tingling in my head rihjt at this minute.
    You will get better so will I its just miserbale living like this but hey it could be worse lol

Out of all the panic symptoms the one I hate most and nothing can treat it is the vertigo or dizziness and when this happens when your driving it's not a clever thing to experience. Are you guys okay when driving ? It's gotten bad with me to the extent I may pay an instructor to sit with me for a few lessons to get my confidence back.

I literally cant do anything at the moment especially the last week, I can barely walk without feeling dizzy and pressure. Its ridiculous

my eyes are sensitive to light , I have headaches at the top of my forehead, my eyes are tired and gritty and I feel nauseous. I just don't know whether it's a prolonged flu illness or anxiety creeping in. Although I have experienced it I'm not sure if it's this main thing I have.

Richard all of those things are common with anxiety..My gp gave me a long list.. I checked out fine with tests..Ive now got a severe medical phobia going alongside anxiety issues but I have to keep remembering that list and that everything checked out.

I'm okay walking about and outside although my head is always in a haze and I'm squinting as it seems too light even though it's a dull day. It's on the car I get it worse as I go hot and dizzy therefore cannot drive. I was lucky enough to buy a bargain for a car in February I'm just praying I don't have to end up selling it because of non use.

Strong light also affects me and I also tend to go quite hot , I think that's the anxiety response.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information