Thread: Antibiotics don't agree with me

Antibiotics don't agree with me

Anyone have any issues with antibiotics?
    I hate taking them but lack of sleep has me run down so my body is picking up things it normally wouldn't.
    Bad UTI infection which is dying off now thankfully as was a bad one! Took 2 trimethropim yesterday and 2 today and have been in severe panic zone all evening with a pressure dizzy headache. Not sure what I would have done if I didn't have a few valium stocked away. In the past I have felt pretty shit from antibiotics too, seem to be extra sensitive. A headache and panic attacks from antibiotics is good enough reason for me to not take my last dose tomorrow. I can't go through that again, and I still don't feel out of the woods! Some sort of messed up reaction.
    Life is bloody hard! Wish I could just live a 'normal' life like all those people that walk around functioning so well, not giving a shit about anything!

Re: Antibiotics don't agree with me

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thread Information