Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone with uti

Re: Anyone with uti

OP, I had a similar thing and my doc pretty much told me it was a UTI or something where the ovary leaks a little blood when ovulating - not dangerous, just painful. I wish I could remember the name of it....mettleschmertz or metzschmertz or something like that. He gave me antibiotics in case of UTI and it did clear up, but I had no blood in my urine just pain (like a dull ache) when I pressed in that area.

Is there any way you can manage to see him? It may be helpful for him to examine you in person.
    Sometimes I fly like an eagle, sometimes I'm deep in despair.

Thanks Poppy i will see him if this doesnt improve it reaaly sends my anxiety to the roof.

Glad to hear I am not alone! I had a uti a few weeks ago, took Cephalexin for a week, felt better for a day then started getting symptoms again. The weird part is that it hasn't gotten worse (been two weeks since), and several cultures have come back negative. I have a new round of antibiotics just in case but am hesitant to take them as I'm 9 weeks pregnant. This whole uti thing is so confusing at times!

You should submit a sample to put your mind at ease. Also, it's not uncommon for my symptoms to linger after I take antibiotics for uti (it just doesn't normally last this long!).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information