Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I just give up!

I just give up!

Yesterday I had a really great day. I felt real again for the first time in months. I actually felt like the world was a safe place, everything was not my imagination.
    I thought I was finally getting better and it filled me with hope, that beautiful emotion.
    Today....I feel just as bad as before.
    I just dont get it! Why!
    Nothing stressful happened...I just woke up feeling completely 'out of it'. My thoughts were racing out of control, nothing existed again.
    It has remained like that all day.

Am I ever going to get better?
    After feeling so good yesterday, it has made today feel even worse
    :([No]:(

Sorry, jude. :( Sometimes it seems that having a good day can start you thinking that it just has to end, ya know, and then the next day you will feel that.

Is there anything specifically stressing you out that you're not dealing with?

Jude - this is how it goes to start with. You're doing just fine .

Of course you're going to be better. The fact that you realised that you'd improved shows that you had improved in order to see the blip.... it is disappointing but it happens regularly for a while.

We had a chart somewhere ..

sleep / food/ drink / worried thoughts

Watch for the postie tomorow .. packet sent today

Meg
    www.overcominganxiety.co.uk
    You cannot conquer fear until you have learned what it is you're afraid of. The enemy is ignorance. Vivian Vance

Jude

I only started getting better about 4 years ago and up until then I had 7 years of feeling bad all the time and never getting any relief.

Once you start to understand things better it starts to ease but I am still not over it yet and I still have those anxious panicky feelings and wonder if I will ever be entirely over it.

I just have to keep hoping that one day it will go forever and I will be able to drive anywhere and do anything.

I can feel for you so take care and sending you a hug. Tomorrow will be brighter ok?

Nicola

Thankyou,
    You never fail me. Its so comforting to know I can come here when I feel bad, and find you all here to support me.
    I feel as if I am moving in the right direction, but it is so frustrating at times and such hard work.
    Thanks for sending the sample Meg, It will give me something to look forward to tomorow morning x

These blips are a pain aren't they.
    It feels like you are taking 2 steps forward and then 6 back, and you can't understand why.

The fact that you noticed how good you felt proves that you are making a recovery.

It is common to have a bad day after a really good day.

Hang in there hun, it will get better again.

Love, light and Best wishes
    Liz xxx
    With hard work and determination and all the things you know.
    The world is there for you to take. There's nowhere you can't go.

[]Scatty Eccentric & 'Poet Laureate to panic and anxiety'

hey jude,
    i so know what you mean - i am having that all the time at the moment, one day good, the next day bad.
    do you keep a diary? i find it really helps me to look back at positive entries when i'm having a bad one - it reminds me that it's not the end of the world and that tomorrow might be a bit better.
    hope you feel better tomorrow,
    henri x

Hi Jude

Remeber how well you have felt and this is just a blip a reminder how you were and how much stronger you are now.

Lots of Love Sal xxxxx

Wow, you guys gave great advice. I feel like I should put my foot in my mouth for even asking if there was anything else going on.
    Accept my apologies, jude.

Hi Jude

Yesterday was just a blip, the trouble is when you have a really good day and then feel terrible the next day it seems like you are worse than before, due to the fact that feeling a lot better makes you feel normal( if that makes any sense to you).
    I have been there many times and gradually the amount of good days overtake the bad days.

Take care

Elaine x

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information