Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: eye trouble with a difference

eye trouble with a difference

hi everyone,
    can anyone relate to this at all, this afternoon i was sat watching tv when i felt like i couldnt see properly, then i had sqiggles and i couldnt see properly it was like i was getting a migraine, however the squiggles ect went off after half hour to 40 mins it scared me, and i cried i havent got the headache that comes with it but i keep having the odd pain in them, and now ive been crying i feel a bit run down and my head feels funny-dizzy a bit is this what anxiety can really do to you or do you think someut else is going on:(
    luv sue

hi sue

i get really bad migraines, but sometimes i just get the fuzzy lines and dont get the full migraine, or i get the numb feeling in my face fingers and tongues,

I would still go and have a little lie down somewhere dark and quiet, for a little while if you can, try and keep as calm as you can,

hope you feel better soon

take care xxx

kairen x

Sorry i meant tongue............ LOL honest i only have one LOL

kairen x

hi Sue,

Yes, this can be caused by anxiety. My eyes go funny the whole time and I get really bad headaches. The trick is to try to forget about it (hard I know) and distract yourself. I find that the more I think about it, the worse it gets..

Sarah

thanks guys,
    i scared myself into going to the drs let u no what he sais when i come back, ill prob panic i hate going to drs
    luv sue x

Hi Sue

i hope that you got on ok at the drs. Could have been a migraine I know many people who dont get a headache as such. Anxiety itself tho has many guises.

Take care

Janine

Sue,

I get this if I'm really tired or stressed. It doesn't very often go on to full migraine for me. Have had it for a long time.

I find that if I take a painkiller & sit quietly for 20-30 minutes it usually passes though my head feels 'odd' for a few hours afterwards.

Hope things were ok at the docs & you are feeling a bit better.

Linda. x

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.

hi sue

I used to get black and white zig zags when i had anxiety...especially if over tired.

Hi Sue

I get migraines due to hormonal levels and anxiety, more often without the visual thing, but it is common and nothing to worry about. Best just to sit still and sip water until it passes usually 20-30 mins as it can make you feel nauseous. Had really bad one last night although really painful, I took myself off to bed put on a relaxation CD and used the time to chill, funnily enough when it passes I feel full of energy!!Apparently this is quite common!

Di

Don't worry. Had exactly the same thing. Had it once or twice a day for 6 days running then it stopped - that was 3 weeks ago. Had every test I could have under BUPA and all came back clear. I was thinking brain tumour, etc and got myself in to a real bad state. Fine now and won't be too alarmed if it happens again. It's called Ocular migraine (migraine with no pain) I'd never had a migraine before in my life. It's all caused by anxiety and it WILL go...believe me. It's VERY scarey at the time but I hope you're feeling a bit better now.

Heeby

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information