Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My Panic And Anxiety

1. Re: My Panic And Anxiety

Quote Originally Posted by david12 View Post
    Hi Mistie
    It must be difficult for you to make contact with other members considering the time difference, Most members are sleeping now,,, Well the lucky ones. You should watch out for others from OZ and let them know of your presence,

David
    Hey David,
    Yeah, it's a shame about the time difference. But, at least I can still come in and read everyone's posts. Yeap, I think i've seen one from Australia so far?
    Hope your doing well, and thanks for the advice
    *hugs*
    Mistie

Re: My Panic And Anxiety

Hi there Mistie - I'm not an Aussie, but a Kiwi - almost in the same time zone! There are a few Aussies that I've seen in here, some of them are online now, and one or two Kiwis. We can all keep each other company while the Brits and Americans sleep .

today or tommorow im gonna try and film a trip out, or parts of a trip out. im hoping to catch myself on film panicking, so i can see exactly what i look like, shud be fun, lol.
    my theory is tho that i most likely wont panic because i'll be concentrating on the camera, we'll see anyway.
    i'll post here when the video is available. thanks
    Last edited by billywhizz; 16-10-08 at 08:57. Reason: missed a word lol

hi i have been having panic attacks since i was 21 im now 39 i had a really bad one last nite its left me feeling quite bad i feel sick and have a duull pain in my chest it came from no ware last nite i was sick i had cold sweats couldnt breath it was horrible

Wow!! today has been a struggle.

i've just put a new video up on youtube showin me on the brink of a panic attack.

the problem today is that i've only 1 of my propranolol pills left to last me till tomorrow afternoon wen i can see my doctor. i didnt have one yesterday because i knew i only had one left an the earliest appointment with the doc was friday at 5.10pm.

the videos only short but its interestin viewin. So tomorrow is the day i'll be filmin my trip to the doctors, wish me luck...

Catch the latest vid at http://www.youtube.com/billywhizz79

Thanks for the comments

It really is great to see someone else talk about this. I am new here and am really looking forward to beating this with help.

Melinda

Hi Billy,

I've only watched your first video. But I wanted to say that i'm so impressed that somebody with this disorder is able to talk freely on camera about themselves,... To help themselves and obviously in aid to help others.

Brave thing to do,..

I admire you for that.

Thank you katie, very kind words.

It makes it all worthwhile

Glad you decided to watch the videos, hopefully everyone can take something from them.

Billy

Hello again.

For those of you who are interested, i managed to get some outside footage today of myself visiting the doctors for my medication.

http://www.youtube.com/billywhizz79

I promised footage of me doin stuff that makes me anxious, so here it is, i got as much on video as i could. Even managed to get some of my actual appointment on film. Im uploading it as i type this message, so if its not there just yet, please be patient and it will appear within 10 mins of this post.

Fortunately i didnt have a panic attack, but i think you can see my anxiety levels are quite high before and during the appointment.

Enjoy!

hi i have just started with panic attacks im on 5mg of diazapan 3 times a day low dose but takes the edge of for now i feel so much better seeing for my self how someone copes every day with this silly question but do you ever get the urgent need to go to the loo thought i would ask as thats what happens to me alot when it happens and worrying if i dont get to one in time.i think its great what you have dont for everyone to see i hope you get better soon take care all the best karen x

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information