Thread: And the list goes on...................

Peru83 is offline Intermediate Member

And the list goes on...................

Hi everyone,

I have been getting some really bad pains in my chest (left hand side) and my left arm, they seem to just come and go but when they happen my hands go all tingly. Also I have been getting some pretty sharp pains in my head and in the lower of my stomach again they just come and go and my stomach it's self has been feeling rather warm almost like I've eaten something dodgy. I'm worrying that I've got some sort of hidden problems with my heart or that I have a stomach ulcer or worse a brain tumour! I know that this is just me being stupid (again!) but I just need to know does any body else feel the same or should I just make an appointment with my gp?

I'm starting to feel like I am going mad, one day I'm up and the next I'm down. I'm having some pretty mental mood swings of which I feel like I have no control over and now my physical symptoms are taking a life of their own.

Can somebody help me please?:([xx(]

Thanx for reading

Take carexx

Claire

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!"

hi Claire,

They are all syptoms of anxiety and are nothing to worry about!! You could go see your GP if you want so that your mind is put at rest..

Sarah

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

Hi there,
    sorry you feel bad right now, the symptoms you describe do seem related to anxiety, if it were anything more sinister it would not go away, and would get worse. If it would re-assure you, by all means go to your gp. By the way claire, you are definately not going mad, if you were, you wouldn't care about anything! take care and keep in touch

hi claire

that is so bizare. been feeling exactly the same for the last couple of days. i've also convinced myself, heart, brain etc.

let us know how you are

MANDIE XX

Peru83 is offline Intermediate Member
    I'm not feeling too clever today! I have lay and worried most of the night about my heart ect. and have gotten up this morning feeling extremely tired, grumpy and my dp is as bad as ever.:(.

I just don't want to cope anymore[V]. How could my life of taken such a turn in such a small amount of time?!

I want to make an appointment with my gp but then again do I? Will they just not think that I'm over-reacting again, or playing on it or something! What if I get there and it is something!?!

I just don't know anything anymore..................what the hell is the point!

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!"

O Claire, Im sorry you feel so bad, why dont you make an appt with your gp, my gp said she would be happy for me to go ten times a day if it helped me get better, maybe some reassurance from her would help.
    It is such a horrible thing this, we can have good days and think its gone and then it reappears.
    Have a relaxing day Claire, take time for you, do something you want to do, even if its just a long bath or watch tv, try to get back in a positive mood, but remember go to your gp if you think it will help, that is what they are paid for, take care Love Alexis,xx

Hi Claire

As the others have said these are all symptoms of anxiety, however it might do you good to see your GP as this will reassure you.
    Sorry to hear you are not feeling too good today, why not have a relaxing warm bath with some lavender oil or listen to a relaxation CD.

Take care

Elaine x

Thread Information