Thread: Could use some help from a fellow male

Could use some help from a fellow male

So I've always had anxiety my whole life. Yesteday at work I noticed a throbbing pain in my right testicle. It remained throughout the day so I went to the hospital and had it checked out by an Ultra Sound and Cat Scan. All came up negative. My urine test had trace amounts of blood in it. The doctor said it could happen from lifting boxes, or some people always have trace amounts in their urine. Of course this morning I looked it up online and see that it's associated with bladder cancer and it's controlling my day now. I'm so angry that I did it. I think if it was a major cause of alarm they would have kept me. It wasn't actually visible in my urine, only through the microscope they use. Any calming help would be appreciated.

Re: Could use some help from a fellow male

I used to get a throbbing pain in my left testicle, and still do time to time. I can sometimes have blood in my urine, but I was told that this is quite normal at times. I drink plenty of water which seems to help. It should settle soon. Although looking it up on line will not help, saying that I can not get out of the habit of doing it with all my symptoms.

Try and take it easy.

Keith

hi tim
    my mates had trace amounts of blood in his urine for years mate
    without any ill health ect and doctors have assured him its nothing
    i would imagine you are same and with the tests you ahve had ect
    your fine

Hi

I am actually going through this as we speak and could do with some reassurance.

One day when i woke up i got a severe shooting pain in my back when i got out of bed. It really took my breath away. I ignored it but later in the day i got a throbbing pain/ache in my right testicle.

From that day on and for the last 8 weeks i get a throbbing feeling or twinge in my testicle. I have always suffered from anxiety and i dont know if it is all in my head.

I have been to the doctors twice and he has checked for lumps etc and so have i but cant find anything.

When i wake up in the morning it is not so bad but gets worse during the day at work. (especially as we are quiet my mind is always on it).

For the last 7 weeks i have literally been checking it every day all day.

It is driving me mad!

Hi,I know I'm not a guy,but could it be symptoms of a urine infection or something??

My dad has a lump on one of his and apparantly he's always had little ones here and there according to my mum when she was trying to calm me down..cos I freaked..He has one that's got a bit bigger and it is painful and I think they are treating him for a urine infection. He is an alcoholic :( and frequently gets blood in his urine. So I dunno.

I really don't wanna think about any other possibilities cos it will scare me :'(

But maybe?Sorry if I'm talking nonsense xxx

Im also going through this myself! its like a shooting pain in my groin and a slight throbbing pain in my right testicle. I had a urine test this morning and it all came back negative. Im sure a urine test would pick anything up so go and have one done!

I went to the hospital and had it checked out by an Ultra Sound and Cat Scan. All came up negative
    These scans would have found something if there was anything to see. Step back, take a deep breath and smile -- there's nothing to worry about. The doctor would certainly have taken action if the blood in your urine meant anything serious.

From that day on and for the last 8 weeks i get a throbbing feeling or twinge in my testicle. I have always suffered from anxiety and i dont know if it is all in my head.
    I've had that on and off in my right nut for a year and a half along with pain in my right side. I've been for scans, I've had Winkie Willis manhandled by male nurses, I've had cold gel smeared on my nads, and everything came back negative. My testicles haven't exploded in the last 18 months so the doctors must be right, it isn't anything to worry about.

It's not in our heads mate, but it's nothing serious. Just one of those things which doctors call "one of those things".

What would you do if you weren't afraid?

I drew the line between hope and despair, and the line will hold.

"Forth now, and fear no darkness!"

Thread Information