Thread: bad head,neck and shoulder pain

bad head,neck and shoulder pain

i wote on here about one sided head pains before but now for about 2 months i have been getting bad neck and shoulder pain with some kind of ringing in my ear like a car motor is running i cant get comfatable in bed it feels like i have slept funny on my shoulder and is stiff but its constantly there its making me feel a little bit rough (ill) i have seen the doctors but they keep giving me anti inflamitries which dont help so i went back today and the doctor gave me sudofed for the ringing in my ears and some more anti imflamitries i feel like its something serious going on and im really panicking again over this because it was just right sided head pains now i have these other symptoms as well i just dont know what to do anymore :(

Re: bad head,neck and shoulder pain

I have been getting these symptoms to,sore back,stiff neck and shoulders,headaches and feel awful and have had bloods done and they came back normal so they said i am ok but why do i feel like this.I keep thinking i have a spine tumor because i stupidly looked up symptoms on the net and i cant get it out of my head now and its making me worse.Doc put me on fluoxetine and to see a councillor but i cant stop thinking i have something sinister and its been missed.I found this site and thought i have health anxiety but i wont let myself accept this.

Hiya Helen

Your not alone i have an ear problem but mine feels as tho they are filled with cotton wool with a slight noise now and again. Last night i also had head pain on the back right-hand.

My GP gave me a nasal spray on Monday and my ears feel slightly better. I hope you feel better soon.

Trish x

That's exactly what I have at the moment but on the left side. My shoulder, neck and head all feel sort of squashed and as if they're blocked (sorry, very bad at describing) - really stiff and uncomfortable and my nose and ear can get affected too....

Feel so relieved that others have this.... have been prodding myself silly for lumps and bumps in the area but am thinking, it's tension.... severe tension.... maybe it's the same for you?

today the pain is worse than ever and i did a stupid thing by googling and now im convinced its a narrowed artery in my neck because of the weird noise in my head/ears and the pain is now starting to go into my right arm this is really getting me down had a bad night last night cos my head neck and shoulder were killing me i just dont know anymore i cant enjoy my life while im like this well the doctor told me to go back on monday if the anti inflamatries dont work which there not so ill wait till then unless i end up panickin so much ill end up down A and E :(

all i can say is

Dont Dr.Google things. Its the best advice anyone can possibly give to another person. If i googled my symptoms i get at the moment i wud be sure i wouldnt wake up 2moz!

Please never google symptoms again when u have no idea what it is. 99.999999999999999% it will be nothing. But because your googled your already saying you might panic sooo much you may need to go to A and E.

Thread Information