Thread: Burning eyes!

Burning eyes!

Hi all,

Just wondered if anyone has experienced burning in their eyes? I have had this symptom for a few months now and its only in my right eye, which is funnily the same side I have jaw problems and neck problems. I never knew what it was before but I feels like my eye is burning and the feeling its like something hot running through my eye. I hope this makes sense.

Has anyone else had this? If so, is it anxiety related or something else?

sadie

Hi Sadie

Yes, Ihave had this too, it makes my eye water too. I njust get it now and again.
    I have only had it since I had anxiety so I would assume it is anxiety related.

Take care

Elaine x

Hi Sadie
    Ive had this but usually just in one eye,it waters like mad too,annoying cos i cant wear my contact lenses!!
    The optician says my eyes were fine so i presume its anxiety
    Hunny x

Hi Sadie,
    I too get this in my eyes. I will close them and they burn even more.
    Right now I have it in my right eye. I was told it is from tired eyes. I suffer terribly from neck and jaw pain. I am thinking on having the TMJ test to see if my jaw is out of place and not just stress. My neck..I get the Chiropractor to crack it almost once a week. It is always out and somtimes she says she is surprised my head is on straight. The massage person said " what the heck have you done to your neck" All I do is worry about my health and it does all that. My neck even causes my upper arms to ache and feel as if shomeone has punched my arms. I find it hard to sleep on the pillow when I first go to bed. I feel like I have lumps in between my shoulders as well. Needless to say, I have very simular pains as you. I have read your posts and I see a mirror image of myself.
    Try not to worry and as soon as I find a method that helps me along I will pass it along.

Hope this passes for you Sadie,
    TT

TT

Re: Burning eyes!

i have had burning / stabbing pai in corner of my left eye for a few weeks. Optician can't see anything wrong and gp given me stuff for migraine. Did get a piece of wood in my eye 6 weeks ago when gardening but surely any damage would show. So sick of this constant'eye headache' and worrying to death that it is a tumour. Is yours anything like this? Hopinf for some reassurance

Re: Burning eyes!

I got this feeling after I rubbed my eyes after I washed my hands. the soap got on my hands and into my eye. I had my eyes closed for about ten minutes and now gone!!!! no more eye burning there ya go

Thread Information