Thread: new and fed up

new and fed up

Hi all .
    My name is gina . I,m 34 years old and have two kids , My daughter is 2 and my son is 10 weeks . My health anxiety is taking over my life now . I do have thyroid disease but apart from that - i think i,m ok ..... notice the think !!!! In the last 6 weeks i,ve had cancer - all kinds !, ms , swine flu , a stroke etc.... I don,t want to be like this - i,m missing out on enjoying my kids . Today i had a sudden sharp pain in my abdomen - its come and gone and it kinda feels like an electric shock! Convinced now that something major is wrong with me . Had a c section with both kids and worried now that bowel is damaged after sons birth ! Worried that if I ignore it that there will be trouble but also hoping its my anxiety ... help ! Going to docs next week for help but glad i,ve found this place .

Re: new and fed up

hi

you will find loads of help and support here
    you are not alone

Glad you are here Gina.. and we all feel the same as you ..Im sure you will find some relief from the reading the post here and posting yourself.. Michael

Hey Gina

Your emotions are going crazy anyway, especially as you have not long had a baby. Have you had your 6 week follow up appointment? I am guessing so.

I think you should speak to your doctor and health visitor, its really important you get support and look after yourself.

You must be under a huge amount of pressure what with a 2 year old and a 10 week old! Wow that would test the most strong among us.

Keep talking, and welcome to no more panic

Love

Emira
    xxxx

I can and will get through this....

I had my 6 week check up but just before that they found I had a womb infection - that I think has triggered my anxiety again as I was dadding along fine . Womb infection cleared up but me being me feels every twinge as something wrong . Got docs next week tho . I suppose you are right about me being all over the place with two young kids . My hormones will also be going loopy tho . Today has been a better day tho - my body is behaving itself !!! or should that be my mind ??

Thread Information