Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: night sweats

night sweats

please does anyone suffer night sweats at any time. short and sweet just like to no.

cheers jackie

Yes constantly, but I have put I have put it down to my age (menapausal) I also get them during the day as well. Driving me mad at the moment. Tried Black Cohosh and Red Clover. I gave them plenty of time to work, but didn't help.

Jenny xxxx

jenny im only 34 although feel like 74 with thwe tiredness nervous illness brings. could it be anything else or could i be hitting it early.

another thing i { us women} have to look forward to.

Hi Jackie, Night sweats are my most common problem, I have had them for years and after all this time I have to put it down to anxiety as I have been tested for everything ells. They do go but with me seem to recur every so often. I wake soaked really wet so I wear a t-shirt now as when I get it I can just take the wet t-shirt off, my pillow also gets soaked and I have to turn it over to try and get back to sleep. Best not to let it worry you as worrying about it just seems to make it worst. I also get a terrible dry mouth to go with it that’s there even when I don’t get the sweats. Anyway hope it don’t last too long for you, Take care. Vernon

hi jackie i did a post the other day about sweating it is all part of the anxiety.i think i hyperventilate a lot which makes it worsse.i def do not think your in menopause you just had baby.im afraid just another sypmtom of this anxiety.take care marcia

marcia lowe

hiya Jackie

I get awful nightsweats and have been tested for the usual things like thyroid problems but everything is clear. Its certainly not the menopause (i hope) im only 22!

i think its when im dreaming, i often dream about normal things that dont seem quite right, like i cant walk properly or the brakes on the car are failing, and believe it or not i get anxious in my dream! it feels real but some part of me is telling myself that its not and i get anxious and it turns into a nightmare, with me struggling to wake up. I think thats what causes my night sweats anyway, its blimmin' unfair that we have to suffer anxiety in the daytime, let alone when we're asleep!

alice xx

Hi Jackie the sweats will be due to anxiety, I suffer them regularly, I only ever wear a tshirt due to an over heating problem, Im sure lots of others will say the same, take care.xxxx

Most of lifes battles are won, by looking beyond the clouds to the sun:
    and having the patience to wait for the day,when the sun comes out and the clouds go away.

love from Alexisxx

Jackie I am 57, so I wouldn't worry about menopause just yet. As everyone has said, I think it is just another symptom of anxiety.

Jenny xxxxx

Night Sweats
    Smoking
    sweating

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
    How big is your gallery ?

thanks every one. another evil symptom croosed of the list to worry too much about. alice i think you have a point, have had a few strange dreams the last few nights so there must be a connection

cheeres everybody, once again you are looking to help others. jackie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information