Thread: worried...

worried...

Hi

I just wanted to see if any of you guys have experienced this or have I gone mad....

I went back to bed this morning and whilst drifting into sleep....I could see different people flashing in my mind, these are people I know work with etc....well they were saying things, it wasnt like a dream it was just before I drifted off....dont worry I havent got voices in my head or anything, YET!!!thank god....just wondering if anyone else has had this it only happens whilst falling asleep and doesnt last long...

K X

I think this is pretty normal...it's just because you are sowly drifting into unconsciousness..

"If life were simple, word would have got around"

i have the exact same thing as this...sometimes faces of poeple i know or of faces i dont know.........sometimes they come really quickly into my mind and sometimes they just drift in and out just as im dozing off....you are most definately not going mad i can tell you that....i think that most people get these but just take no notice of them or dont even regconise them...but we tend to look at things a little to closely...lol

anyway...my brother who is none anxiety had Emimen singing to him last night in his dream!!!!!! said he woke up this morning singing the song as he had it sang to him all night in his dream with emimnem's face at his ear!! lol

and youll never get voices in your head from anxiety...thats not how it works.......so dont dwell onj that one either!!!! lol

now go to sleep tonight and have a good laugh with those faces.......look at it as a good thing and enjoy it as its nothing to worry about.

so......not madness...just normal but and looking a little to closely at things.

take care.

andy

Hi K,

When I was acute, I had this from time to time.
    It is strange isn't it?
    Not had this in a long time, well if I have, I have not
    noticed it.

Do what doddy says and have a good laugh at those
    faces, it will pass.

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXX

thank you everyone, I was so worried that everyone would think Id lost it and wouldnt get any replies.

Sometimes I nod in my sleep or laugh whilst this is happening ha ha my boyf must think im off my head.....

Thanks for your message andy it made me laugh yes after this reassurence I will laugh at them and tell them to get lost coz im catching up on my zzzzzz's X

Thread Information