Home | Contact | Sitemap | Privacy Policy | Terms and conditions
User Name
Password
Health Anxiety Are you plagued by fears about your body or health? Are you suffering from Health Anxiety? Please check other sub-forums first to see if your problem should be posted there instead. E.G. the IBS forum or the medication forum or the symptoms forum.

Old 06-09-10, 20:47
Intermediate Member

Chest pain that woke me up lastnight...

I woke up to a horrible strong ache under left breast that was like a 'wave' of pain (only way i can describe it) as it was like like a wave oif pain that peaks then goes then comes back then goes.. 2 second gaps between each pain.. it was awful. i keep thinking it must be sumthin wrong if it woke me up!! it only lasted about 2 minutes then disappeared. I keep thinking that the reason why it was in waves was that it was in time with my heart beat and my heart beating was causing the pain, does that make sense? so surely its gotta be my heart? cant wait to see cardiologist soon, even tho ive had loads of ecg's all normal im still not convinced, i want an echo as i know this is the only way they can truly tell if theres sumthin wrong with ur heart. hopefully theyl give me one.. my palps are getting more n more often too :( grrr i cant tke ity nemore!!!!! im worried sick!!!!! :(

**** He who fears something gives it power over him.- Moorish proverb ****

**** You can conquer almost any fear if you will only make up your mind to do so. For remember, fear doesn’t exist anywhere except in the mind. - Dale Carnegie ****
Old 06-09-10, 20:47
Intermediate Member

Re: Chest pain that woke me up lastnight...

it was under left breast and slightly off to the centre

**** He who fears something gives it power over him.- Moorish proverb ****

**** You can conquer almost any fear if you will only make up your mind to do so. For remember, fear doesn’t exist anywhere except in the mind. - Dale Carnegie ****

Tags
chest, lastnight, pain, woke