Home | Contact | Sitemap | Privacy Policy | Terms and conditions
User Name
Password
Health Anxiety Are you plagued by fears about your body or health? Are you suffering from Health Anxiety? Please check other sub-forums first to see if your problem should be posted there instead. E.G. the IBS forum or the medication forum or the symptoms forum.

Old 30-11-10, 23:48
Intermediate Member

Headache symptoms. Hurts more when I shake head?

I don't know if I'm having sinus headaches or just general headaches from stress/anxiety but I get probabaly 2 headaches a week and sometimes they can get quite bad.

They tend to start with pain in my eyes and pressure at the top of my face, then they'll go to one side of my head and when I shake my head from side it'll make the headache worse and I'll get worse pain when I do this.

Does this sound like a normal headache? I have one right now and when I shake my head fast from side to side I get pain across the top of my skull. I've had these headaches for about 3 years now at a guess.

Cheers
Old 01-12-10, 00:34

Re: Headache symptoms. Hurts more when I shake head?

Hi

That definately sounds like sinus. i get sinus really bad and sometimes the dr gives me antibiotics.

mandie x
Old 01-12-10, 01:13
Banned

Hi Tom, yes it does sound like sinuses...so stop shaking your head lol! No seriously I know what you mean because my sinuses can become irritated sometimes too and the pain isn't pleasant...usually on the right side for me and lasts a few days each time.

Anna xx
Old 01-12-10, 01:15

my head always hurts when i shake it lol no 1 ever replyed to my message =[ aha its cool though simple.. dont shake your head lol =]
Old 02-12-10, 00:37
Intermediate Member

I got another headache today. I woke up without a headache but as the day went on I gradually got a headache. I work infront of a computer screen for 8 hours a day so that probabaly doesn't help.

Hope I don't have a brain tumor or something.
Old 02-12-10, 12:11

If you have been having these headaches for 3 yrs and no other red flag symptoms like fits or symptoms of a stroke then you almost certainly do not have a brain tumour. I have neck damage like arthritis and collapsed disc and if my neck muscles are particularly tight for whatever reason then I get a headache that hurts when I bend down and am coming back up or if I shake my head. Have you been to the Dr with it at all???? They can tell if its sinus or not??

Last edited by countrygirl; 02-12-10 at 13:03.

Tags
head, headache, hurts, shake, symptoms