Home | Contact | Sitemap | Privacy Policy | Terms and conditions
User Name
Password
Diazepam/Valium This forum has posts about Diazepam/Valium

Old 14-02-11, 15:44
Banned

Does anyone know if diazepam can be legally bought in england?

Am feeling more than desperate as not coping with life at all. Don`t want to give in and drink alcohol, my gp is a complete waste of space and i wanted to know whether diazepam could be bought legally from any website without a prescription? Anyone know of a trusted site where i might find diazepam?
Old 14-02-11, 15:54

Re: Does anyone know if diazepam can be legally bought in england?

hi
Easy answer , no, it is a class C drug like dope. and definatly NOt legal to buy-even off the internet!. Better to go to your GP.
Kath
Old 14-02-11, 16:08
Banned

Cheers Kath and what a bummer to find that out. My GP is a moron and won`t even give me 2mg diazepam even after begging. Wish i could get my hands on some dope then as maybe that would help, cheers.
Old 14-02-11, 17:06
Advanced Member

hello English Guy

I sure empathise with your feelings about just being able to find a tablet to take off the edge of distress ......especially when your doctor refuses to prescribe .
But the answer is dont go down the internet route please x
there are a huge number of fake drugs out there filled with talc and worse .
please perhaps go to see different doc in practice ? I have found the older ones are more realistic and not so afraid to prescribe a short course of anxiety help..or longer meds to get you back on your feet ...........or CBT .
it does make me a bit mad that we can become so desperate for peace that that the LEGAL drug of alcohol is so easily obtained.
I know you spoke of England only English Guy ..so not presuming you were going to go abroad at all

just a general warning for the forum
keep strong .
Old 14-02-11, 17:48
Advanced Member

Why on earth would you want to buy a drug off the internet when you don't even know if it will help you?

There must be a reason why the doc. refuses to prescribe - have you had any anti depressants prescribed before - did they work??

Go back - see another GP at the practice and tell them quite clearly how you are feeling that you feel you need some help to make you feel better - to be honest medication is not always the answer and they may suggest other techniques.

Good luck

Old 14-02-11, 18:40

Hi
I had to give a wry smile when you said you GP was a moron!-made me LOL. Seriously though Diazepam is not a drug that you need-It is extremly addictive and withdrawal is said to be worse than heroin!. The guy later is right, see another GP or register at another practice-there as soOO many meds out there to help -belive me -i've taken most of them!. I currently take paroxetine-It works really well for me, (10 years of it) some people really struggle with it. valium will only calm you down momentarily-the other SSRI's do it long term and are not reagrded aas addictive (Although debatable?). There are also things like Inderal, which slows your heart rate down and CBT and stuff helps.Booze and Benzos are really NOT a good idea I think i woudl go as far as to say meths is only a short distance away on that road!
Good Luck
Kath
Old 14-02-11, 19:34

if you dont trust your gp. please find another one if you can. If not will your gp give you Buspirone? I think its an alternative?
Old 05-09-11, 12:25

Tell me about it. I went through absolute hell last year 2010 with a pretty much full breakdown. I had to beg and beg for weeks to get ANY diazepam. I'd had it before and knew it would help me get through what I was experiencing. I didn't sleep for a week or more solid. It was a nightmare. Just continual morbid thinking and screaming "Jesus Christ!" at 5 in the morning and waking my parents. I eventually got given 2mg of Diazepam a day - which is nothing. It's addictive as hell though, and now I've got a problem as I'm meant to be down to 9mgs and am actually taking a bit more than that. :-s I've got a review with my Dr in 3 weeks to find out why I'm ordering more often than I should be. Really terrified I'm going to get in deep trouble.
Old 05-09-11, 13:52
Intermediate Member

I have always had a small supply of D since I was in my 20s I have maybe used at most 5 or 6 a year so am prescribred 10 a year, I know how addictive they are and have always been able to only use on or for a major anxiety issue like last Friday when I had a procedure that I was terrified of having and took one 2 mg it is not a drug that Drs will prescribe unless they know you well and know you want abuse it,
I would ask for another drug that will keep you calm but is safer to take over a longer period.
Stay safe and dont buy from the internet, they put some very weird ingredients in some of the online drugs, some that can and do kill you.

Tags
bought, diazepam, england, legally