Page 26 of 46 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: Palpitations/stomach

Hi Karen

It's unusual for me to have an infection and not know anything about it! The embarrassing thing is I can't remember why I did the last urine test although I know I did!!!! Must have been in my chaotic phase recently of repeated visits.... Yes these so called professionals are a source of endless disappointment and half the time going to the doctors makes you worse, they worry you if they take you seriously and worry you if they don't. I just wish I never ever had to go again, I'm sure I'd be healthier!!! I know I nearly always have blood in my urine (they always say "are you having a period" which is more annoying recently since I haven't had a period for over 2 years since I had the mirena coil fitted and my fibroids removed lol!!!). I'd love to get rid of the coil but my gp thinks I would be worse without it and go back to having horrendous periods which I do NOT want!!!!

Oh, I'm waffling! Anyway, I'm trying not to worry about it and still feel pretty well, although I'm tired. I need to get up earlier in the mornings for the next two weeks to get me ready for work. I've stopped coming on here in the mornings and been getting up and dressed and out to do something as quickly as I can (i.e. tortoise speed lol!!!). The thought of getting up every day is horrible but I won't get to that for some considerable time if I grade my return carefully....

I hope you feel better soon hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fee xxxxxx
    www.like2like.com

Why live life anticipating the bad things when you could be anticipating the good?
    Good and bad things WILL happen!

Hi Fee

You'd think they would read your notes and avoid making inappropriate remarks. I find that happens to me at the clinic all the time and there is only one person who really keeps up to speed and has taken the time to read my file.

Hope the test is ok and it probably is just a routine re-test.

It is good you can slowly go back to work and take things at your own pace. The worst thing about going to the clinic is that even on days I don't go in I still wake early. It makes the days so long.

I still think you've had a brilliant day and are doing so well at making use of the CBT techniques already.

Karen xx

Hi Fee,

I'm glad you enjoyed the sun today and had a nice day.

How annoying about the urine sample, and no it's not just anxious people who would worry about this, we anxious types may worry more but most people would be concerned if they didn't know why something was being tested. I shouldn't think it's much to worry about though if you didn't even know there was a problem, you would have known if there was either from symptoms or from your last result. If your last result was that bad they would have told you that you needed treatment and phoned to tell you that.
    I feel so lucky with my doctors, if they need to phone me my doc does it herself and has all the facts before she does.

It still sounds like you're doing well though, well done. Getting up earlier is hard but you're doing the right thing by getting up earlier, I tried to do that and failed but have managed to get up better than I thought this week. I've never ever been a morning person in my life though. To think I used to start work at 5 - 6am years ago [:O] No idea how!

I hope you sleep well tonight and have another good day tomorrow.

Night night,

Lisa x

PS Karen - I didn't say I wanted wet and cold weather, just cooler than today. Sun is fine if it's not too hot. I don't mind rain though, I find it therapeutic to hear it beating on the windows. Ok I am odd but we're all different, Lol

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">PS Karen - I didn't say I wanted wet and cold weather, just cooler than today. Sun is fine if it's not too hot. I don't mind rain though, I find it therapeutic to hear it beating on the windows. Ok I am odd but we're all different, Lol
    <div align="right">Originally posted by LJ - 04 May 2006 : 21:50:45</div id="right">
    </td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">
    I know you didn't - that's just an example of my black and white thinking mainly due to the state I am in tonight. It doesn't help when I am feeling depressed anyway when the weather is miserable.

Another reason I don't like the rain is that I spend well over an hour straightening my hair only to step outside for my efforts to be ruined. Still I won't care about that so much if I go ahead with the light perm tomorrow. Wish my appointment was later in the day though because I seriously need to take laxatives tonight.

Sorry Fee - I am hijacking your post now.

Karen xx

Morning...

No worries Karen! I agree with you!

I've had another bad night - can't remember the last time I slept through the night and I'm always up with my tummy and the night sweats for at least an hour, really fed up with it, don't want to take tablets all the time and haven't for a few days taken anything in the hopse that eventually I will sleep.

Tummy feels really rotten this morning again. Really sick of it.

Hope you are all ok xxxxx

Fee xxxxxx
    www.like2like.com

Why live life anticipating the bad things when you could be anticipating the good?

Morning Fee,

Just coming on here before I go and get the washing pegged out.

Something for sunburn that is truly fab (if it happens again) is a tube of Aloe vera gel from the health food shop costs about £2.99 and usually says 99% Aloe on it or something similiar. Not only does this take the heat out within about 10 mins but the following day it has totally calmed any redness. Top stuff, always have a tube in, as the kids use it on their spots too!!!

Love Piglet xx

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
    "Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

Morning Fee.

Sorry you had a bad night too. I seem to be getting less and less sleep every night and it does become difficult to function properly.

Are you still taking the meds for your tummy?

I hope you feel better as the day progresses. I have to go to the hairdressers in an hour and it is the last place I want to be, particularly as I don't know what to have done and I definitely don't feel up to making small talk with the hairdresser. Would rather stay in bed but I suppose I had better get up.

Karen xx

Hi Fee,

Sorry to hear you had a bad night, I hope the day is better.

Thinking of you.

Lisa x

Hi Karen

Unfortunately if anything my tummy is getting worse again, really painful and bloated and heavy - I am still taking the meds but the effect seems to be wearing off... I see the Doc next Thursday. I did my urine sample this morning and the results were attached to the request and said 'red blood cells 11-50 - please re-test' so I don't know what that's all about and it's really triggered my anxiety which is probably why my tummy has got worse..... ugh vicious circle!

Hope you manage to get to the hairdressers hun - and that having it done cheers you up!!! I know how you feel - it's hard work isn't it!!! Especially when you don't feel well....

Take care xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fee xxxxxx
    www.like2like.com

Thanks lisa - we posted at the same time there!!!

hope you are ok xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fee xxxxxx
    www.like2like.com

Page 26 of 46 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread Information