PDA

View Full Version : sorry for posting just had a bad night

Em.ma
19-08-11, 23:09
basically i get pain above eyeborws. around nose- and i cant touch it hurts. and pain in gums to. im very worried about sinuses. when i used a hair dreyer the oother day all the air went into my ear. sorry brother been missing- just been found in a right state and out of control

Em.ma
19-08-11, 23:12
also i drink in the eveing and night and i feel sick and dizzy and i have headache

Em.ma
19-08-11, 23:18
sorry but just went to the loo and it stank of burning. typical dad didnt flush :@ and i could see like bits floating around and it made my throat taste funny..... its not the cleneast. we dont clean often enough. worried i have an infection.
i can feel a panic attack coming on here

lizzie29
19-08-11, 23:19
Hi, just read your other post about your brother. Firstly, I'm so glad he's been found :) Secondly, the stress of all that is bound to make your head hurt, it would for most people. Also, if your sinuses are bad that won't help. They're nothing serious though, if you pop to the chemist they may be able to give you some decongestant or something - I know they can be painful but they won't hurt you badly.

Why don't you have a nice soothing cup of tea and go to bed? x

lizzie29
19-08-11, 23:21
I really don't think you'd get an infection from your toilet - I've been in some horrifically dirty public toilets in the past and have always been okay. If you're worried, maybe just put a bit of bleach down and flush it. x

Em.ma
19-08-11, 23:21
Hi, just read your other post about your brother. Firstly, I'm so glad he's been found :) Secondly, the stress of all that is bound to make your head hurt, it would for most people. Also, if your sinuses are bad that won't help. They're nothing serious though, if you pop to the chemist they may be able to give you some decongestant or something - I know they can be painful but they won't hurt you badly.

Why don't you have a nice soothing cup of tea and go to bed? x

Thank you :) i know this really i guess i just posted in a moment of panic

Em.ma
19-08-11, 23:23
I really don't think you'd get an infection from your toilet - I've been in some horrifically dirty public toilets in the past and have always been okay. If you're worried, maybe just put a bit of bleach down and flush it. x

thanks. its the floor that never gets cleaned. i offer mum says no ill do it. two hours later shes asleep or at work lol. and tells me not to touch it. the taste went straight in throat and i can still feel it. very strong burning smell. in a right state. maybe cause my dad had alchol in his body :S? i have no idea. just finding life hard this evening lol

lizzie29
19-08-11, 23:28
Everyone has bad days, so don't be too hard on yourself after what's happened :) What's the burning smell coming from? Maybe you could spray an air freshener and open the window. I know sometimes when you accidentally breathe something it stays in your throat for a while, but I'm sure you'll be ok. Try haveing a drink with a flavour in it, take the taste away. I'm often breathing in deodorant, hair spray, etc and whilst it's not nice, I'm still okay :)

Em.ma
19-08-11, 23:30
Everyone has bad days, so don't be too hard on yourself after what's happened :) What's the burning smell coming from? Maybe you could spray an air freshener and open the window. I know sometimes when you accidentally breathe something it stays in your throat for a while, but I'm sure you'll be ok. Try haveing a drink with a flavour in it, take the taste away. I'm often breathing in deodorant, hair spray, etc and whilst it's not nice, I'm still okay :)
thanks. im not sure, it was all over the tiny room lol.

im so exhausted beyond belief but now im scared to use my own loo.
just goonna spray stuff lol. :) i went to brush teeth straigt after lol :)

Liliana83
20-08-11, 00:20