PDA

View Full Version : upping 50mg to 75mg

Irisheyes
20-08-11, 16:26
Hi all would really appreciate any feedback regarding upping this dose...i am going through a really hard time...my ex left me in the breakdown and im constantly crying should i up it...or just allow the crying...thanks linda

no_name
20-08-11, 19:50
Well, if the Dr. has told you to up the dose- go for it. Otherwise- better don't decide yourself, you may need another type of medicine in addition to the AD.

Tyke
21-08-11, 04:42
Hi Linda

I think 'no name' has it spot on here. Stick with any advice that your doctor gives. If he/she thinks you need an increased dose then go for it. You are obviously going through a really bad patch so get as much help and support as you can to see you through it.

Tyke :)

Chuffed2Bits
21-08-11, 21:21
Jeez,

You are having a pretty rough time of it right now. I agree that you stay on your current dosage. My doc upped me to 150mg and I tire quite easily. I think that because you are going through a hell of a lot of emotions right now, you don't know what way you are.

Please please try to stick it out. If you need to or wanna chat - PM me. Imight not be able to help but I can listen.

Take care honey

C2B:hugs: