PDA

View Full Version : throat problem

manmoor
10-05-06, 15:52
could someone please tell me my throat problem is the same as theirs ive been reading all the posts but mine seems different i will explain i dont feel as if someone is strangling me and i can swallow ok it just feels like a piece of fluff stuck at the back of my throat i know its there when i swallow but i dont feel as if food gets stuck etc it really cracks me up all these symptoms and this week theyre here with a passion please help[Sigh...]

jackie
10-05-06, 16:24
is it a constant ticklie feeling ?

jackie

manmoor
10-05-06, 17:41
hi jackie its like a fluffy feeling and no not ticklie i must admit when im stressed its there more often ive had it since february and when i noticed it my dizziness was also really bad hate the thought of going to doc as i live in a small village and theres 3 doctors at the practise and i feel like they're fed up looking at me

cam
11-05-06, 22:03
hey.....think ive had the same kinda thing....can swallow ok.....just feels like there is somethin there.....all the time......can swallow food ok...but its just always there.........it will start to go away....the less u think of it.........smile....take care.........x

Cam.......

jackie
11-05-06, 22:32
never worry about what they think any good doctor will listen and know that you are just afraid. i think at times when the fear is bad, reassurance is the only thing that works.

i have many throat issues, tickly, lump and a strangs one tonite that i cant quite describe which is great craic. im sure this is just anxiety and if you admitt that it is worse when you are stressed then this is the obvious sign that it is nothing phisical to worry about

i hope this helps

jackie