PDA

View Full Version : do the fears ever end...

Em.ma
21-08-11, 20:18
basically when i was young i burnt so bad i couldnt wash for days or sleep on it.
this years even with suncream on i go a little red. and last year burnt a little. so now im worried abot skin cancer. one mole on legs look a little different and raised lol. :mad: angry at my self for even worrying about this. i would cover up but i sweat buckets- even in the winter i sweat.

s11fyx
21-08-11, 20:35
Try not to worry remember you need to be in the sun for your vitamin d levels as long as your sensible and go in when it's hottest between 11 and 3 you shouldn't burn you'll be ok. As for the mole they do raise you could have just caught it. Unless it's pussy scanning grown in size or really changes colour I wouldn't worry

bluetopazgirl
21-08-11, 21:00
Try not to worry, your going to make yourself worse. As said before we all
Need some sunlight.. I have villitigo and have to be extra careful so
I use factor 50 suncream, I get mine on perscription.But def get yourself some high factor suncream and use common sense with regards to
The sun and your be fine! Ive got a couple of raised moles, If your really worried see your gp for piece of mind and reassurance x

s11fyx
21-08-11, 21:21
Remember you need your 20 minutes early morning or late evening with out suncream to absorb your vitamin d

Em.ma
21-08-11, 22:13
Thank you.
Ive always had easliy burning skin- i wear factor 30. :) but even then i still look a little red sometimes :\

Em.ma
21-08-11, 22:13
once this year i got slight shoulder burn and chest