PDA

View Full Version : There is hope

bigG
21-08-11, 21:49
I was just like to make that point THERE IS HOPE even though i myself like many of us feel hopeless at this moment that there is no way to break free from this anxiety i take comfort from the fact that some of the most creative people on the planet suffer from the exact things that we do take eminem for example he suffers from anxiety and panic attacks as did the late michael jackson, elvis, kurt cobain the list goes on also studies show that people who are more in touch with there emotions are far more likely to acheive great things. i know how hard this shit is to deal with i have sufferd with the same old shit for 4 years all starting from a panic attack at my mothers funreal i feel a tightness in my chest every hour of every day and it drives me insane the constant thought of impending heart attack and then add the depression feeling hopeless and un loved cant get a girl because iam a failure but the fact is have i actually left my house to find that girl eh NO. life ****ing sucks for everyone of us rite now and everybody tells us that it will get better. the fact is we have all let this anxiety take over our lifes and for most of us that is life now wake up anxiety go to sleep anxiety hoping and praying that when we go to our doctors phychiatrists etc that we walk out feeling better or feeling normal again... but it never happins. But there is hope we can break free and we all will break free we are all talented people the smartest and most creative and as for GOD he left this world along time ago