PDA

View Full Version : sharp feeling in throat

honeyp1e
21-08-11, 22:31
I've found that if I have a sleep in the day and get woken up I feel anxious for some weird reason so am still feeling anxious now for some reason ?? And now I have this weirD sharp fEeling in my throat & I keep coughing trying to get rid of it,,
Does any1 get this ? I smoke so dunno if its off that? But I do suffer with acid and had a bad time all yesterday and last nyt with it and now this sharp feeling in throat but also haven't eaten since about 4pm and got that raw belly feeling :( but won't eat cos am so anxious and now my throat making me more anxious

Anxious_gal
22-08-11, 00:06
I find my anxiety is better if I go to bed early and get up early.
I noticed I often get headaches and heart palpitations if I over sleep.
I get sharp pains in my throat so I gargle some salt water, sometimes cold ice cream can help too.
I find it hard to eat when I am anxiety, even when hungry, I kinda worry the food will some how make me worse.
Maybe try and drink something like milk?

honeyp1e
22-08-11, 00:28
i can't eat when am anxious even when hungry :weep: but today just this sharp feeling in throat like its cut only i havent ate anything to cut it...

i also get the anxious feeling when i get woken up.. i can never have early nights i lay there for hours on end