PDA

View Full Version : Small mole/brown spot embarrassing place

inneedofhelp
22-08-11, 14:38
hi, recently noticed a new mole/ small brown spot on the very tip of my penis. Really worried, could it be anything serious?? Really scared, any help would be much appreciated
EDIT: please help really worried would say it is a tiny mole, pls help

Gemma T
22-08-11, 16:03
I aint no doctor and I dont have a penis (despite what people say lol) but it dont sound like anything scary to me.

Prob is a mole. Ive spent plenty of time in sexual health clinics and never read anything like that. I read a gay mag in there that basically told me so many things. Im not gay was just bored.

Id say a trip to the docs for this one coz im a little baffed. My instincts say a mole though x x x

Gemma T
22-08-11, 16:03
Or maybe a cut of some sort. The brown could be dry blood x x x

inneedofhelp
23-08-11, 13:49
Hi im bumping this really really scared that it could be some form of cancer, please help me

Worried_Male
23-08-11, 13:53
I have one or 2 of these on my penis. Pretty sure they are normal.

inneedofhelp
23-08-11, 14:00
@worried male On the tip? But it just appeared
Really really worried

Worried_Male
23-08-11, 14:09
I have 2, one on the shaft and one right on the tip. I know they have not been there long, i only noticed them a couple of weeks ago. I think they are just normal moles, i know 100% it's not skin cancer as the moles are far too small.

inneedofhelp
23-08-11, 14:12
I appreciate your kind words and your more than welcome jesture, but im sorry pal i jist cant buy it

Worried_Male
23-08-11, 14:16
I appreciate your kind words and your more than welcome jesture, but im sorry pal i jist cant buy it

As long as the mole is smaller than 6mm, is round or oval shaped and is one shade of colour you have nothing to worry about mate.

We get new moles anywhere on the body at any given time. From what you have explained i'm certain it's not skin cancer. Also considering i have the exact same thing i'm guessing it's a pretty common thing for males to get small moles on their penis?

Gemma T
23-08-11, 17:45
Worried Male is spot on. Trust me Ive had moles that did change and the dermatologist told me all about whats normal and whats not. New moles are normal and can appear anywhere, I have a newbie on my toe x x x

Girl_Interrupted
23-08-11, 19:18
I have loads of moles that pop up all over the place! to be honest I dont worry about it, and I've just come back from summer holidays abroad and it was super hot! (I did use sun cream :) ) My suggestion is not to worry to much about it, moles have to look really suspicious to cause any alarm, and if ur really worried go see ur gp :) put u r mind at rest.

inneedofhelp
24-08-11, 20:56
I have loads of moles that pop up all over the place! to be honest I dont worry about it, and I've just come back from summer holidays abroad and it was super hot! (I did use sun cream :) ) My suggestion is not to worry to much about it, moles have to look really suspicious to cause any alarm, and if ur really worried go see ur gp :) put u r mind at rest.
i am going to docs, just really worried