PDA

View Full Version : Weird vision making me dizzy

Rheidy
23-08-11, 00:40
Hi, I haven't posted or been around here for a long time because my anxiety has been nearly non existent...until 2 days ago. I was finishing up a week long holiday at my farm. We were supposed to come home and go back to work for one day, then go back to the farm to take delivery of, and plant 125 trees. Our plans got thrown into chaos when the trees got delivered early. I was worried what work would say about me not going back on time. My vision suddenly became kinda slow, I would move my eyes and my vision seemed to lag for a second behind. It made me feel dizzy also. Kinda like I'm turning, but not moving. It's happened for the last 2 days now. Everytime I move my head to look around it happens. I also feel like my eyes are either rolling back or to the side. Of course I've convinced myself I'm about to die or at the very least go into a coma! :)

but I am kinda scared. Especially since I've been fine for so long.

Anyone else have this type of vision experience?

M.

panictomuch
23-08-11, 15:55
I have got it a few time. And I can't focus very well. My brain doesn't fell lik it registered what I'm seein for a second.

I have visual snow or somethin. Its like a static vision thing. Its horrible. Worse in dark and in the mornin. Its constanly always there and I'm always noticin it.my eyes are also sensitive to light

Velma66
23-08-11, 16:15
I have had this too & it's very disorientating! Can't give u any advice I'm afraid but just want u to know you're not alone!