PDA

View Full Version : Head pressure or tightness on head

Irisheyes
23-08-11, 18:06
would love someone to answer if they had ever got head pressure from an ssri or is it anxiety i have it chronically all day every day....I am on sertraline..dealing with two kids...linda x

diane07
23-08-11, 18:07
Hi Irisheyes

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

terror-x
24-08-11, 00:11
welcome irisheyes i have had the same symptom pressure on the side of the head makes me panic like mad but the anxiety just makes it worse when it is nothing

venusbluejeans
24-08-11, 01:17
Hiya and welcome to NMP I hope you find the help and advice here and maybe make a few friends in the process

:welcome:

M155anthr0p3
24-08-11, 20:13
Yep I have it too....usually when I'm stressed.
And I clench my teeth without realising which makes it worse.

IAM
24-08-11, 21:08
Hi,

I have it, right now, been having it for some days, I am not taking any ssri, but I remeber when I was taking them they gave me pressure, and going off them made me a little sick. BI am not sure but I think it is more the anxiety then the ssri that gives the pressure. I did take some vitamins, like b and d3 and that helps alot.

Hope you will get better soon

Nick x

daniellen
25-08-11, 15:59
Hiya, I'm new to this site hoping to meet people with simular symptoms or problems as me to see if it will help.
I'm 20 an just been diagnosed with stress and anxiety an slight depression iv been having this feeling in my head for neally 6 weeks now
And its really dragging me down. Its on my left side an like a tight band or sometimes just pressure. It really worrys me still even though I have seen many docters an had blood tests
And the more I worry the more symptoms of anxiety I seem to be getting :( the dr has just started me on betablockers I really hope this helps. How do you deal with it?? Xxx