PDA

View Full Version : Bowel/bladder problems = cancer!! please help

mintxy
23-08-11, 19:15
HI Please can someone calm me down; this is my longest period of HA yet and im so fed up with it.. It started in Feb with what i thought was mouth cancer (had wisdom tooth removed and all was great for a while) now for the past 3 weeks ive had smaller stool, slightly flat on one side, dr said nothing to worry about ( i do have haemmerhoid??) last week i had pains in my lower right abdo, groin and right thigh, started to get worried!! this went away and i had at least 2 days pain free (i put it down to ovulation pains) tody for some stupid reason I saw box of urine dipsticks and decided to use them, to my horror it showed trace of blood and leukocytes +++ all of a sudden the abdo pain ws back, like a fullness, (sort of like period pains) Im due in a week and a half. so now here i am kids in bed, doing my usual thing of googling, guess what i now have bladder cancer!!! please help me im not sure how much more i can stand of this!!

bronte
23-08-11, 20:08
Hi i have most of the above including stool being flat at one side assured nothing to worry about and im under investigation at the moment for bladder pain and blood in urine but no infection have you been checked for infection

mintxy
23-08-11, 20:12
I checked my own dipstick and it has leukocytes im gonna go to gp tomorrow im sure he will be most pleased to see me again :((