PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety symptoms

jdfegan
23-08-11, 19:42
For a few months i have had dizziness, headaches, feeling shaky, feeling as though i'm space walking and just generally not right. Some days I feel worse than others any way a week gone Friday i had a full body massage and for a week i felt great then then symptoms all hit again and i feel worse then ever. The doctors have told me it is all anxiety but i'm not 100% convinced with them does anyone else feel like this. I am finding it very difficult to work but i know no choice but to go has had so much time of already this year. Please can anyone help

Janine

Gemma T
23-08-11, 19:47
Your doctor is right. Anxiety symptoms through and through. There is a symptoms section to the left of the screen. Read it, you wont regret it. Ive had all these as well. Your perfectly healthy.

Take care

Gem x x x

jdfegan
23-08-11, 19:59
Thanks is there anything u do to help relieve the symptoms mine seem to be there all the time and it's really affecting me. When I had massage they said there was a lot of tension in my shoulder and some was quite deep. All I want is to feel human again so I can give my little girls the love and attention they need
Thanks

Gemma T
23-08-11, 22:11
I think the first step is accepting your symptoms are those of anxiety. The next will be to do things to relax you. Like the massages and hot baths. The shop on this site sells alot of lavender products renowned for its relaxing and claming capabilities. I say get some oil and put this in a bath. Get some of the bags and keep them in your pillow to aid sleep.

Spend more time with your girls doing the silly things you can only get away with when having young children.

You could also try some theraphy. Speak to your GP about a referral. All of these combined together are sure to bring you back to the person you was prior to this horrible anxiety

Love Gem x x x

Gemma T
23-08-11, 22:13
Just remember your symptoms wont dissappear overnight so dont get dis hearted. Your body will catch up with your head x x x