PDA

View Full Version : Pride

lizmarshall
11-05-06, 10:25
I woke up at 2.35am the other morning having a really bad PA, i feel so proud of myself because it only lasted about 15 mins and not the usual 4 hrs and i think it was because i just kept telling myself that it was just a PA, it cant hurt me and it wont hurt me, iam calm, i am relaxed and i am in control. IT REALLY WORKED!!!!! because i showed it no fear it didnt last long.

This is all because of all the advise i have been reading from this site.

CHEERS EVERYBODY!!!!
Liz xx

henri
11-05-06, 10:30
WELL DONE LIZ!!!
this should definitely go in the success stories. i always wake up at 2 in the morning and end up staying up for hours trying to calm down.
so it is a total achievement that you managed to just calm down and get back to sleep in 15 mins.
well done!
henri x

giddy
11-05-06, 16:13
Well done Liz!!
Love Helen

Karen
11-05-06, 19:26
Fantastic Liz. Well done.

Karen

Happiness is not a state to arrive at but a manner of travelling.

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough ~ Christine Cagney, Cagney & Lacey

feege
11-05-06, 19:54
Woohoo!

WELL DONE!

I hope you really build on that!!!

Good luck xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fee xxxxxx
www.like2like.com

Why live life anticipating the bad things when you could be anticipating the good?
Good and bad things WILL happen!

Keitharcher
11-05-06, 20:01
Well done

Keith

joolsukuk
11-05-06, 22:11
hi there and very well done! xxxx

jools xx

jackie
11-05-06, 22:21
well done liz. i once read a little book by bev aisbett called " it" and it describes panic attacks to a tee and how to be less afraid of it. its a little cartoon book but has every thing you need in it. it may also help

well done

jackie

marie ross
11-05-06, 23:49
Hi Liz,

I was exactly the same as you, waking up with a panic attack and then spending the rest of the night certain i was going to die, then to afraid to sleep ever again. Now after so long of waking up with panic and eventually falling back to sleep, i thought hold on..... every night i think i'm going to die but every morning i wake up. So now if i do wake up, i just tell myself its just a bit of panic and before i know its i'm fast off again (thank god, i was like a zombie!!!!)

Well done Liz, your're right it can't hurt you at all!!!!!!

Sweet dreams.

Marie XXX