PDA

View Full Version : OMG I googled

JoniEdwards
24-08-11, 08:26
So I have had a pressure headache and body aches with nausea for the past two days. I was thinking it was a virus. I googled, it said I could have west Nile virus or a ruptured brain anureism. I'm freaking out so bad. I think I'm going to die. My head hurts and now I'm really sick to my stomach. :weep:

Thanks for listening. I'm just really scared.

kinnygirl1
24-08-11, 11:39
Hi _ I will try to be your voice of reason and say that it really is far more like to be just a common or garden virus than anything as sinister as DR Google made out! Don't google - it's always worst case scenario!

If your symptons carry on there is no harm in getting your doc to check you over but I am sure it is not sinister.

Kinnygirl x

JoniEdwards
24-08-11, 12:51
I'm so scared and shakey my chest hurts. I'm so nauseated. I'm so scared.

JoniEdwards
24-08-11, 12:53
Can you have a flu bug without a sore throat and cough and runny nose. I dont have and of that. Just sick to my stomach shaky headache chills sweats bodyaches. Uhfgg I'm scared I'm dying.

JoniEdwards
24-08-11, 13:17
I'm so so tired but I can't sleep. Everytime I try I jolt awake cause I think I can't breathe or I hear funny sounds or wake up scared and confused about wehre I am. I think this has to go with my brain swelling and me dying.

Blondey
24-08-11, 14:44
The worst thing like kinny girl said was google. Its always brings up the worst thing you could have for your syptoms. It even brings up some funny stuff like I had toe cancer !?! My toe is still there and hasn't dropped of yet so I'm guessin it wasn't that lol. If ur that worried make a appointment and see your doctor and try to belive what they tell you. As for your other syptoms I experience them when my anxiety is really bad and if your scared your gonna die they will be try to relax and do something to take your mind off it.
Hope you feel better soon
Blondey