PDA

View Full Version : Sometimes it is not anxiety

Ambers
24-08-11, 11:24
It has been a long year - agoraphobia and panic attacks started this time last year - health went downhill after flu at Christmas.

Lots of symptoms which I can say were anxiety rather than any serious illness. Even now things are happening that I know are anxiety like cluster headaches, indgestion, tiredness and pins & needles. But other things I just knew wasn't like the pain in my right groin/hip - but having this stupid PA you question everything, don't you!!! A lump grew there and now I am in pain all the time in my pelvis and my legs.

It appears to be my lymph gland in my groin and I am now being referred to a Hematologists (sp) as an urgent case. I am very frighten but I have a child and must remain positive. GP offered me Diazapam but I turned it down - so I must be getting stronger, thats a good thing isn't it?

kinnygirl1
24-08-11, 11:31
Yes - that does show that you really want to beat it yourself - very positive! Well done. It's so hard when you have kids isn't it? I feel like I have really let my little girl down this school hols because been too anxious to take her anywhere very exciting!

I think it is so hard to decide what is anxiety and what's not. That's the reason I am off for the 24 ecg tomorrow. Really hoping for some closure on this.

Good luck to you - carry on being positive. You are doing really well!

Kinnygirl x

bluetopazgirl
24-08-11, 11:36
Hi sweetie,

first of all so sorry i didnt reply, it didnt show me oops so read it now, will reply here.

I know what you mean as we both have lymph nodes, mine was the cause my HA started to begin with. I do agree some symptoms are caused by HA, but then some symptoms cause HA, one big vicious circle.

As you know i was very worried about night sweats and general sweating, since going to the gp ive not had anything till last night i googled got myself worked up and you know what i had a night sweat after a good week of having nothing. That show's that the HA.

Everything is going to be fine sweetie, and remember what you told me in the email.

im here for you so if you ever want to chat pm me. :hugs: