PDA

View Full Version : Freedom - yay!!!

sunshine-lady
24-08-11, 12:56
As some as you are already aware I was sectioned under the mental act on 4th August. It has been very tough being in hospital but after a week or so they started to let me out with my hubby for a few hours, then eventualy over night home leave.

Yesterday we had an appointment with my psychiatist, social worker, nurse and someone from the crisis team. They have decided to lift the section and let me home for good! I will have extra support from my CMHT until I am fighting fit again, but I am just so relieved to be home with my hubby and dogs:yesyes: :yahoo:

Some of the members here have been very kind and encouraging to me and I would like to thank everybody for their support and listening ears. I have gained a lot of strength from people on here. Saying thank you doesn't seem enough! :hugs:

weeble40
24-08-11, 13:23
yeyyyyy wonderful news, good to have you back were you belong, looking forward to some new pics of bob now, lots of love mate xxx

Velma66
24-08-11, 15:36
Want to say I'm very pleased for you
sending you a big hug x

bottleblond
24-08-11, 19:43
Welcome back hun :hugs:

Well done on your recovery and so please for you to be back with your loved ones.

Lisa
xxx

janetxx
25-08-11, 09:26
that is great news im so pleased for you xx see you in chat xx

JT69
29-08-11, 13:44
Hi Sunshine,

So pleased that things are on the up for you...may it continue. Look after yourself.

:hugs::hugs:Jo.x

spaced
29-08-11, 14:41
Hi Di
Good to hear your back home :hugs:

RafflesGeorgiou
06-09-11, 21:04
That's great!! Well done :) Hugs xoxoxo.