PDA

View Full Version : Hi peeps

mick79111
24-08-11, 13:55
Hi my name is Michael, im 32 and live in the north east of England. I have suffered from depression and anxiety for about 15 years, and health anxiety for maybe 7. More and more worried about my health have been constant, and as a result its made my depression worse, and my anxiety worse. All in all at the minute im in a very dark place. I have just found this group today and its nice to know that im not the only one imprisoned in their own mind.(I dont mean that in a selfish way)

diane07
24-08-11, 13:58
Hi mick79111

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

shiv
24-08-11, 14:02
'Imprisoned in your own mind'..... couldn't have said it better! I know how that feels and so will many people here.

Siobhan

mick79111
24-08-11, 14:27
Thanks, been refered for CBT treatment so waiting on that. Im just very tired of feeling this way and worrying constantly. Its nice to have found people who know how it feels.

Veronica H
24-08-11, 16:52
:welcome:to NMP Mick. This is a friendly place with good information and support. Vx

venusbluejeans
25-08-11, 17:52
Hiya and welcome to NMP I hope you find the help and advice here and maybe make a few friends in the process

:welcome: