PDA

View Full Version : a quick rant

May Day
11-05-06, 14:31
This is about the worst day i've had for many months ... i woke up feeling nausiated, didn't want to go to work ... work was upsetting ... everything that could go wrong has gone wrong and i can't find anyone at home to talk to so i've come here ... i feel so angry about everything but there's no where for my anger to go :(

sorry for the rant [:I]

The brightest, sunniest day may follow the darkest, stormiest night ... enjoy the sun

Karen
11-05-06, 19:32
Hi May Day

Rant away all you like. We don't mind.

We have all had days like this and it is hard when you want to talk to someone and there is no one there.

I hope the day has improved and you are feeling a little better.

Karen

Happiness is not a state to arrive at but a manner of travelling.

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough ~ Christine Cagney, Cagney & Lacey

May Day
11-05-06, 20:16
Hi Karen

Thanks for reading. I'm feeling more settled now ... some days it all seems too much to bear alone but thankfully those days don't happen too often.

take care

May

The brightest, sunniest day may follow the darkest, stormiest night ... enjoy the sun

feege
11-05-06, 20:28
Absolutely - I agree with Karen... but then I would - she and I often come here to rant!!!!

It really helps to let it out here and sometimes you can really get some useful advice, tips or just complete 100% emphathy and understanding!

I hope you feel better this evening :D:D:D

Fee xxxxxx
www.like2like.com

Why live life anticipating the bad things when you could be anticipating the good?
Good and bad things WILL happen!

tara
11-05-06, 21:00
Isn't ranting great huh !!!!:D

Does the sole a world of good.

Hope things are looking up

Tara xx