PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever have cervical/vaginal pain with urine frequency

nikita
24-08-11, 16:05
The pain is very low down, like vaginal or cervical, feels inflamed and raw. Also have urinary frequency, constantly running to the loo and not feeling relief afterwards. Im not quite sure to be honest exactly where the pain is. If its the bladder or where. It feels like cystitis. I had that about 5 years ago, and the pain is much the same yet the doc did 3 urine tests in last 2 weeks and all were clear. My sis (a trainee midwife) reckons it could be a yeast infection high in the urinary tract as I have a recurrent yeast infection on my foot and nails. I am so so tired of the pain, from not sleeping, from trying to be normal mammy for my kids and all I want to do is cry and cry. Has anyone ever had any of my symptoms and if so what helped? I had a smear 2 days ago and wondered if the pain could be from that as I have cervical erosion also.

paula lynne
24-08-11, 19:38
Hi Nikki, it does sound a bit like cystitis yes. I had it so bad once because I ingored it and it went right up the urinary tract and got so bad, I had back pain cos of my kidneys and ended up in bed crying with pain. Please see your chemist or gp as soon as you can, and in the meantime start drinking LOTS of water.
Get well soon x:hugs:

nikita
24-08-11, 20:03
Thanks so much for your reply Paula. Ive had 3 urine tests for infection and they all were clear. The last time I had cystitis was when I was sexually active years ago and the symptoms are much the same though it immediately came up as a cystitis in the urine sample. Not this time. I'm really worried its ovarian or bladder or cervical cancer. It feels worse when I sit, like Im sitting on something that is pressing down on bladder. I don't know and the not knowing is awful. Did you have similar? Your support is really appreciated as I feel so alone in this :-(

paula lynne
24-08-11, 21:02
Hi x
You mentioned you have cervical erosion and had a smear test.....did you feel any pain whilst they did the smear?
P x

nikita
24-08-11, 22:34
Hi Paula. No I didnt feel pain during the smear but the pain I have now I am thinking may be from the smear, i.e. the burning/inflammation. It feels like if you were scraping at a mouth ulcer!

paula lynne
26-08-11, 09:40
Got your PM Nikki, and have replied. x