PDA

View Full Version : Twitching, tingling and head ache/pressure

kirstynic
25-08-11, 17:31
Ok so since last Friday I have had on/off head ache abd pressure then from Monday it seemed to be constant after googling I am convinced I have a brain tumour. Went to the dentist Tuesday who said I have a wisdom tooth coming through and periochronitis an infection of the wisdom tooth gum flap. Anyway of course I don't believe that those things can cause this. So since googling brain tumours I realise that my head also feels different when I bend down another symptom of brain tumours. I also today started with tingling in my body and the last few days I have also been aware of my body suddenly twitching in places...... All symptoms of a brain tumour. I have tho doctors tomorrow and know he will send me for scans or to a neurologist and then my fears will be confirmed :(((((

kirstynic
25-08-11, 19:16
Also my top teeth ache or feel like I wanna bite down on something?????

SaraBee
25-08-11, 20:26
I have similar symptoms, hang in there :) It is just a tension headache and you are probably clenching your jaw, which makes things worse. Try and relax, watch a movie or listen to music or something. I learned the hard way that your mind can trick you. easier said than done I know, but just try and take it easy :)