PDA

View Full Version : will this have the same affect as steam inhaltion

Em.ma
25-08-11, 18:14
basically been sneezing all day long, major headache and extreme dizziness and bad gum pain. so i was wondering if i have a hot bath were its all steamy will that help like steam inhaltion?
im not worried but i wont the dizziness gone, its rather annoying and sickly

Em.ma
26-08-11, 14:50
sorry for bumping this didnt want to make a new thread. was just in car with dad and we both noiced a strong smell of something. im now getting pain in nose again etc. anyway for months we have had trouble with it- not starting and a light on- and its been in garage 20 times. so a bit worried it was poisionous

Em.ma
26-08-11, 14:52
frontal headache to

s11fyx
26-08-11, 14:53
Sure it won't be cars sometimes make funny smells if it's been in tge garage it should be fine

As for the steam inhalation why notjust boil the kettle tip the water in a bowl put done olbas oil In a towel over your head and breath tge steam

Em.ma
26-08-11, 14:55
Sure it won't be cars sometimes make funny smells if it's been in tge garage it should be fine

As for the steam inhalation why notjust boil the kettle tip the water in a bowl put done olbas oil In a towel over your head and breath tge steam

Thanks. When we got out the car i couldnt even walk my legs were all shaky lol- snezzing to. I hope its ok :\
And i ended up doing the steam inhaltion last night and it cleared but ever since the car its back again x

Em.ma
26-08-11, 15:04
I could smell it round the car to when we went back to it after doing the weekly shop- im a bit scared to eat the food we got now

s11fyx
26-08-11, 16:31
your food will be fine its in a packet. it could just be petrol fumes i wouldnt worry about it

Em.ma
26-08-11, 16:34
Thank you. I agree if its been checked by the garage should be fine but i just couldnt help but worry haha x thank you so much. dont know what it smelt like but it was strong and smelt near the back of the car- so maybe petrol but it didnt smell like it
anyway thank u x

Em.ma
26-08-11, 23:11
Sorry for this but with my sinus issues that i have some days ... well i also get pain in upper left gums when brusing and bleeding but been to dentit no decay etc. i also noticed a little sctrach on gum about a week ago- probs from brushing. but im a wee bit worried about what the pain is there- i cant shake this thought from my brain its horrible. yesterday i sneezed all day- was so dizzy i couldnt walk, headache felt weak- all from sinus issues- i think the weather but i cant be sure- or maybe im just dust etc just affects me easily- never been like this b4 anxiety or never had so many colds b4 anxiety.

debs71
26-08-11, 23:42
basically been sneezing all day long, major headache and extreme dizziness and bad gum pain. so i was wondering if i have a hot bath were its all steamy will that help like steam inhaltion?
im not worried but i wont the dizziness gone, its rather annoying and sickly

Yes, a steamy bathroom does help like steam inhalation.

I remember my Uni tutor telling us how we should advise parents whose child has croup to stick all the hot taps on and let the bathroom steam up to help open their airways.

The hot water with karvol/olbas oil in is very good too, with a towel over your head to get the full inhalation effect.

:yesyes:

Em.ma
27-08-11, 15:45
Thank you.
Im suffering bad at the moment. This morning all this mucus was going from nose down to back of throat and i was just feeling really sickly- and still do now really. headache etc. getting me down a lot.
Anyway gonna have a warm ish shower soon and watch a couple of movies this evening to see if that helps x
thank you